The benefits of fiscal consolidation in uncharted waters
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irina BILAN & Florin OPREA, 2012. "EU fiscal consolidation strategies in times of crisis – comparative approaches," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 887-894, May.
- Attinasi, Maria Grazia & Klemm, Alexander, 2016.
"The growth impact of discretionary fiscal policy measures,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 265-279.
- Attinasi, Maria Grazia & Klemm, Alexander, 2014. "The growth impact of discretionary fiscal policy measures," Working Paper Series 1697, European Central Bank.
- Castro, Gabriela & Félix, Ricardo M. & Júlio, Paulo & Maria, José R., 2015.
"Unpleasant debt dynamics: Can fiscal consolidations raise debt ratios?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 276-294.
- Gabriela Castro & Ricardo M. Felix & Paulo Julio & Jose R. Maria, 2015. "Unpleasant debt dynamics: Can fiscal consolidations raise debt ratios?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2015_06, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Gabriela Lopes de Castro & Ricardo Mourinho Félix & Paulo Júlio & José R. Maria, 2015. "Unpleasant debt dynamics: Can fiscal consolidations raise debt ratios?," Working Papers w201501, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Szilárd Benk & Zoltán M. Jakab, 2012. "Non-Keynesian Effects of Fiscal Consolidation: An Analysis with an Estimated DSGE Model for the Hungarian Economy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 945, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsConsolidation; deficits; financial crisis; Fiscal sustainability; public debt; tail risks;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbops:20100121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .