Corporate Leverage and Financial Decision in the Indian Textile Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Benito & John Whitley, 2003. "Implicit interest rates and corporate balance sheets: an analysis using aggregate and disaggregated UK data," Bank of England working papers 193, Bank of England.
- Bhavish Jugurnath & Mark Stewart & Robert Brooks, 2008.
"Dividend taxation and corporate investment: a comparative study between the classical system and imputation system of dividend taxation in the United States and Australia,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting,
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 209-224, August.
- Robert Brooks & Bhavish Jugurnath & Mark Stewart, 2004. "Dividend taxation and Corporate investment: A comparative study between the classical system and imputation system of dividend taxation in the United States and Australia," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 97, Econometric Society.
- Whited, Toni M, 1992.
" Debt, Liquidity Constraints, and Corporate Investment: Evidence from Panel Data,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1425-1460, September.
- Toni M. Whited, 1990. "Debt, liquidity constraints, and corporate investment: evidence from panel data," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 114, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alfonsina Iona & Leone Leonida & Aydin Ozkan, "undated". "Determinants of Financial Conservatism: Evidence from Low-Leverage and Cash-Rich UK Firms," Discussion Papers 04/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
Keywordscapital structure; financial leverage; operating leverage; corporate leverage; financial decision; debt equity ratio;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G35 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Payout Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgt:youmgt:v:10:y:2012:i:1:p:087-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkupsi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.