Dividend taxation and corporate investment: a comparative study between the classical system and imputation system of dividend taxation in the United States and Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Robert Brooks & Bhavish Jugurnath & Mark Stewart, 2004. "Dividend taxation and Corporate investment: A comparative study between the classical system and imputation system of dividend taxation in the United States and Australia," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 97, Econometric Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kari, Seppo & Ylä-Liedenpohja, Jouko, 2002.
"Classical Corporation Tax as a Global Means of Tax Harmonization,"
266, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Seppo Kari & Jouko Ylä-Liedenpoha, 2002. "Classical Corporation Tax as a Global Means of Tax Harmonization," CESifo Working Paper Series 665, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gilchrist, Simon & Himmelberg, Charles P., 1995.
"Evidence on the role of cash flow for investment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 541-572, December.
- Simon Gilchrist & Charles P. Himmelberg, 1993. "Evidence on the role of cash flow for investment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 93-7, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Simon Gilchrist & Charles P. Himmelberg, 1995. "Evidence on the Role of Cash Flow for Investment," Working Papers 95-01, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Gilchrist, S. & Himmelberg, C.P., 1995. "Evidence on the Role of Cash Flow for Investment," Papers 95-29, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Abrutyn, Stephanie & Turner, Robert W., 1990. "Taxes and Firms' Dividend Policies: Survey Results," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 43(4), pages 491-496, December.
- Abrutyn, Stephanie & Turner, Robert W., 1990. "Taxes and Firms' Dividend Policies: Survey Results," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 43(4), pages 491-96, December.
- McCabe, George M., 1979. "The Empirical Relationship Between Investment and Financing: A New Look," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 119-135, March.
- Gupta, Sanjay & Newberry, Kaye, 1997. "Determinants of the variability in corporate effective tax rates: Evidence from longitudinal data," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-34.
- Randall Morck, 2003. "Why Some Double Taxation Might Make Sense: The Special Case of Inter-corporate Dividends," NBER Working Papers 9651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1974. "The Empirical Relationships Between the Dividend and Investment Decisions of Firms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 304-318, June.
- Higgins, Robert C., 1972. "The Corporate Dividend-Saving Decision," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 1527-1541, March.
- repec:bla:joares:v:37:y:1999:i:2:p:275-291 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ming-Chang Cheng & Ching-Hwa Lee, 2016. "Trading Activities Around Ex-Dividend Days: Evidence from the Taiwan Stock Market," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(01), pages 1-17, March.
- Mishra, Anil V. & Ratti, Ronald A., 2014.
"Taxation of domestic dividend income and foreign investment holdings,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 218-231.
- Mishra, Anil V & Ratti, Ronald A, 2013. "Taxation of Domestic Dividend Income and Foreign Investment Holdings," MPRA Paper 50601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramachandran Azhagaiah & Selvaraj Sathia, 2012. "Corporate Leverage and Financial Decision in the Indian Textile Industry," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 10(1 (Spring), pages 87-114.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate investment; Dividend imputation; Tax Reform Act; E62; F21;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:31:y:2008:i:2:p:209-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.