A Reexamination of the Empirical Relationship between Investment and Financing Decisions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheng-Few Lee & Woan-lih Liang & Fu-Lai Lin & Yating Yang, 2016. "Applications of simultaneous equations in finance research: methods and empirical results," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 943-971, November.
- Yu, Chih-Ping, 2015. "Financial policies on firm performance: The U.S. insurance industry before and after the global financial crisis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 391-402.
- Jean-François Malécot & Jacques Hamon, 1986. "Contraintes financières et demande d'investissements des entreprises," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(5), pages 885-924.
- Ben Craig & Christopher A. Richardson, 1996. "The reduced form as an empirical tool: a cautionary tale from the financial veil," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q I, pages 16-25.
- Baker, H. Kent & Smith, David M., 2006. "In search of a residual dividend policy," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-18.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:83:y:2018:i:c:p:160-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mbodja Mougoué & Tarun K. Mukherjee, 1994. "An Investigation Into The Causality Among Firms' Dividend, Investment, And Financing Decisions," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 17(4), pages 517-530, December.
- Chen, Carl R. & Steiner, Thomas L., 2000. "Tobin's q, managerial ownership, and analyst coverage: A nonlinear simultaneous equations model," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 365-382.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:18:y:1983:i:04:p:439-453_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.