Tipos de cambio real y tasas de "protección" a la agricultura argentina en el período 1930-1959
The impact of agricultural policy in Argentina between 1933 and 1959 is discussed. The real equilibrium exchange rate is estimated for the purpose of estimating nominal and effective protection rates for wheat, corn and flax. During the years (1933-1940) and (1953-1955) the direct protection was positive due to price policies; rates then become negative due to the effects of trade policy. Indirect protection rates were negative throughout the period, for which total protection rates were also negative, with the highest values between the years 1946 and 1955.
Volume (Year): LVII (2011)
Issue (Month): (January-December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Calle 48 No555 - La Plata (1900)|
Phone: 21- 1466
Web page: http://www.depeco.econo.unlp.edu.ar/economica/ing/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, Will & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008.
"Measuring Distortions to Agricultural Incentives, Revisited,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6924, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, Will & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Measuring distortions to agricultural incentives, revisited," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 675-704, October.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, Will & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Measuring distortions to agricultural incentives, revisited," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4612, The World Bank.
- Rinaldo Antonio Colomé, 2008. "Sobre Política Agraria Argentina en el Período 1933-2007," Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(1), pages 109-133, January.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1975. "Exchange Rates and Fiscal Policy in a Popular Model of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 859-71, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lap:journl:576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margarita Machelett)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.