Trends in globalization of select Asian countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Sudhanshu K. MISHRA, 2016.
"BA Note on Construction of a Composite Index by Optimization of Shapley Value Shares of the Constituent Variables,"
Turkish Economic Review,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 466-472, September.
- Mishra, SK, 2016. "A note on construction of a composite index by optimization of Shapley value shares of the constituent variables," MPRA Paper 72330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, Sudhanshu K, 2014. "What happens if in the principal component analysis the Pearsonian is replaced by the Brownian coefficient of correlation?," MPRA Paper 56861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Vadym Volosovych, 2008.
"Why Doesn't Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries? An Empirical Investigation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(2), pages 347-368, May.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Laura Alfaro & Vadym Volosovych, 2003. "Why doesn’t Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries? An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 2003-01, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Vadym Volosovych, 2005. "Why Doesn't Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries? An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 11901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2004. "Why doesn't capital flow from rich to poor countries? An empirical investigation," 2004 Meeting Papers 53, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:ksp:journ6:v:4:y:2017:i:4:p:345-353 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noelia Somarriba & Bernardo Pena, 2009. "Synthetic Indicators of Quality of Life in Europe," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 115-133, October.
- Axel Dreher, 2006.
"Does globalization affect growth? Evidence from a new index of globalization,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(10), pages 1091-1110.
- Axel Dreher, 2005. "Does Globalization Affect Growth? Evidence from a new Index of Globalization," TWI Research Paper Series 6, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1990. "Why Doesn't Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 92-96, May.
- repec:ksp:journ4:v:5:y:2018:i:1:p:46-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sudhanshu K. MISHRA, 2018.
"Globalization under hysteresis: A study of Eastern Bloc Countries, China and India,"
Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences,
KSP Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 46-59, March.
- Mishra, SK, 2017. "Globalization under Hysteresis: A Study of Eastern Bloc Countries, China and India," MPRA Paper 81962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ashok Rudra, 1989. "Emergence of the Intelligentsia as a Ruling Class in India," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 24(2), pages 155-183, July.
- Sudhanshu K. MISHRA, 2017.
"Measuring degree of globalization of African Countries on almost equimarginal contribution principle,"
Journal of Economics Bibliography,
KSP Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 345-353, December.
- Mishra, SK, 2017. "Measuring Degree of Globalization of African Countries on Almost Equimarginal Contribution Principle," MPRA Paper 82614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petra Vujakovic, 2010. "How to Measure Globalisation? A New Globalisation Index (NGI)," FIW Working Paper series 046, FIW.
- Parisa SAMIMI & Guan Choo LIM & Abdul Aziz BUANG, 2011. "Globalization Measurement: Notes on Common Globalization Indexes," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(7), pages 1-20, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalization; Synthetic index; Asian countries; Shapley values; Equi-marginal contribution.;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksp:journ3:v:4:y:2017:i:4:p:451-466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bilal KARGI). General contact details of provider: http://www.kspjournals.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.