What happens if in the principal component analysis the Pearsonian is replaced by the Brownian coefficient of correlation?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sudhanshu K Mishra, 2013. "Global Optimization of Some Difficult Benchmark Functions by Host-Parasite Coevolutionary Algorithm," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 1-18.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nayak, Purusottam & Mishra, SK, 2014.
"A state level analysis of the status of social sector in India,"
58144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nayak, Purusottam & Mishra, Sudhanshu K, 2014. "A State Level Analysis of the Status of Social Sector in India," MPRA Paper 58136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sudhanshu K. MISHRA, 2017. "Trends in globalization of select Asian countries," Journal of Economic and Social Thought, KSP Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 451-466, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBrownian correlation; Principal Component Analysis; Global Optimization; Host-Parasite Co-evolutionary algorithm; Iris Flower Dataset; 1985 Auto Imports Database; Levy distribution; outliers;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:56861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.