A state level analysis of the status of social sector in India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nayak, Purusottam & Mishra, Sudhanshu K, 2014. "A State Level Analysis of the Status of Social Sector in India," MPRA Paper 58136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nayak, Purusottam & Mishra, SK, 2012. "Efficiency of Pena’s P2 Distance in Construction of Human Development Indices," MPRA Paper 39022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sudhanshu K Mishra, 2013. "Global Optimization of Some Difficult Benchmark Functions by Host-Parasite Coevolutionary Algorithm," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 1-18.
- Noelia Somarriba & Bernardo Pena, 2009. "Synthetic Indicators of Quality of Life in Europe," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 115-133, October.
- Croux, C. & Dehon, C., 2010. "Influence Functions of the Spearman and Kendall Correlation Measures," Discussion Paper 2010-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "On construction of robust composite indices by linear aggregation," MPRA Paper 9232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, Sudhanshu K, 2014. "What happens if in the principal component analysis the Pearsonian is replaced by the Brownian coefficient of correlation?," MPRA Paper 56861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe Croux & Catherine Dehon, 2010. "Influence functions of the Spearman and Kendall correlation measures," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 19(4), pages 497-515, November.
- Mishra, SK, 2009. "A note on positive semi-definiteness of some non-pearsonian correlation matrices," MPRA Paper 15725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:138:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1686-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial sector; India; state-wise analysis; public expenditure; composite index; principal component; non-Pearsonian correlation; Brownian; rank; absolute; signum; Kendall tau; shevlyakov Campbell correlation; outliers;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:58144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .