A note on positive semi-definiteness of some non-pearsonian correlation matrices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "The nearest correlation matrix problem: Solution by differential evolution method of global optimization," MPRA Paper 2760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Apr 2007.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nayak, Purusottam & Mishra, SK, 2014.
"A state level analysis of the status of social sector in India,"
58144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nayak, Purusottam & Mishra, Sudhanshu K, 2014. "A State Level Analysis of the Status of Social Sector in India," MPRA Paper 58136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRobust correlation; outliers; Spearman’s rho; Blomqvist’s signum; Bradley’s absolute correlation; Shevlyakov’s median correlation; positive semi-definite matrix; fortran 77; computer program;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .