Assessing the employment agglomeration and social accessibility impacts of high speed rail in Eastern Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hensher, David A., 1997. "A practical approach to identifying the market potential for high speed rail: A case study in the Sydney-Canberra corridor," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 431-446, November.
- Melo, Patricia C. & Graham, Daniel J. & Noland, Robert B., 2009. "A meta-analysis of estimates of urban agglomeration economies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 332-342, May.
- Truong, Truong P. & Hensher, David A., 2012. "Linking discrete choice to continuous demand within the framework of a computable general equilibrium model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1177-1201.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levine, Jonathan & Merlin, Louis & Grengs, Joe, 2017. "Project-level accessibility analysis for land-use planning," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 107-119.
- Stewart, Anson F. & Zegras, P. Christopher, 2016. "CoAXs: A Collaborative Accessibility-based Stakeholder Engagement System for communicating transport impacts," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 423-433.
- Repolho, Hugo M. & Church, Richard L. & Antunes, António P., 2016. "Optimizing station location and fleet composition for a high-speed rail line," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 437-452.
More about this item
KeywordsHigh speed rail; Agglomeration impacts; Social accessibility; Wider economy impacts; Australia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:41:y:2014:i:3:p:463-493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.