Richard Bachman Ellison
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies (ITLS) Sydney, Australia
University of Sydney
+61 2 9351 8083
RePEc:edi:itusyau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- David Hensher & Richard Ellison & Corinne Mulley, 2014. "Assessing the employment agglomeration and social accessibility impacts of high speed rail in Eastern Australia," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 463-493, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- David Hensher & Richard Ellison & Corinne Mulley, 2014.
"Assessing the employment agglomeration and social accessibility impacts of high speed rail in Eastern Australia,"
Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 463-493, May.
- Levine, Jonathan & Merlin, Louis & Grengs, Joe, 2017. "Project-level accessibility analysis for land-use planning," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 107-119.
- Yutong Xue & Pengcheng Xiang, 2020. "The Social Risk of High-Speed Rail Projects in China: A Bayesian Network Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-23, March.
- Shi, Wenming & Lin, Kun-Chin & McLaughlin, Heather & Qi, Guanqiu & Jin, Mengjie, 2020. "Spatial distribution of job opportunities in China: Evidence from the opening of the high-speed rail," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 138-147.
- Merlin, Louis A. & Levine, Jonathan & Grengs, Joe, 2018. "Accessibility analysis for transportation projects and plans," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 35-48.
- Stewart, Anson F. & Zegras, P. Christopher, 2016. "CoAXs: A Collaborative Accessibility-based Stakeholder Engagement System for communicating transport impacts," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 423-433.
- Repolho, Hugo M. & Church, Richard L. & Antunes, António P., 2016. "Optimizing station location and fleet composition for a high-speed rail line," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 437-452.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Richard Bachman Ellison should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.