Residential mobility and location choice: a nested logit model with sampling of alternatives
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Itzhak Gilboa, 2010.
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262014009, June.
- Ng, Chen Feng, 2008. "Commuting distances in a household location choice model with amenities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 116-129, January.
- Si-ming Li, 2004. "Life course and residential mobility in Beijing, China," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(1), pages 27-43, January.
- Si-ming Li & Fulong Wu, 2004. "Contextualizing residential mobility and housing choice: evidence from urban China," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(1), pages 1-6, January.
- Waddell, Paul & Ulfarsson, Gudmundur F. & Franklin, Joel P. & Lobb, John, 2007. "Incorporating land use in metropolitan transportation planning," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 382-410, June.
- Bierlaire, M. & Bolduc, D. & McFadden, D., 2008. "The estimation of generalized extreme value models from choice-based samples," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 381-394, May.
- William A V Clark & Youqin Huang, 2003. "The life course and residential mobility in British housing markets," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(2), pages 323-339, February.
- Koppelman, Frank S. & Wen, Chieh-Hua, 1998. "Alternative nested logit models: structure, properties and estimation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 289-298, June.
- Frejinger, E. & Bierlaire, M. & Ben-Akiva, M., 2009. "Sampling of alternatives for route choice modeling," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 984-994, December.
- Eliasson, Jonas & Mattsson, Lars-Göran, 2000. "A model for integrated analysis of household location and travel choices," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 375-394, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:4:p:587-601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.