Residential mobility and location choice: a nested logit model with sampling of alternatives
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 37 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ng, Chen Feng, 2008. "Commuting distances in a household location choice model with amenities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 116-129, January.
- Itzhak Gilboa, 2010.
- Eliasson, Jonas & Mattsson, Lars-Göran, 2000. "A model for integrated analysis of household location and travel choices," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 375-394, June.
- Koppelman, Frank S. & Wen, Chieh-Hua, 1998. "Alternative nested logit models: structure, properties and estimation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 289-298, June.
- Frejinger, E. & Bierlaire, M. & Ben-Akiva, M., 2009. "Sampling of alternatives for route choice modeling," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 984-994, December.
- Bierlaire, M. & Bolduc, D. & McFadden, D., 2008. "The estimation of generalized extreme value models from choice-based samples," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 381-394, May.
- Yoran Shiftan & Kenneth Button & Peter Nijkamp (ed.), 2007. "Transportation Planning," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3646.
- Waddell, Paul & Ulfarsson, Gudmundur F. & Franklin, Joel P. & Lobb, John, 2007. "Incorporating land use in metropolitan transportation planning," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 382-410, June.
- Si-ming Li, 2004. "Life course and residential mobility in Beijing, China," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(1), pages 27-43, January.
- William A V Clark & Youqin Huang, 2003. "The life course and residential mobility in British housing markets," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(2), pages 323-339, February.
- W.A.V. Clark & Jun L. Onaka, 1983. "Life Cycle and Housing Adjustment as Explanations of Residential Mobility," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 20(1), pages 47-57, February.
- Si-ming Li & Fulong Wu, 2004. "Contextualizing residential mobility and housing choice: evidence from urban China," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(1), pages 1-6, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:4:p:587-601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.