Residential mobility and location choice: a nested logit model with sampling of alternatives
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yoran Shiftan & Kenneth Button & Peter Nijkamp (ed.), 2007. "Transportation Planning," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3646.
- Frejinger, E. & Bierlaire, M. & Ben-Akiva, M., 2009. "Sampling of alternatives for route choice modeling," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 984-994, December.
- Si-ming Li, 2004. "Life course and residential mobility in Beijing, China," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(1), pages 27-43, January.
- Koppelman, Frank S. & Wen, Chieh-Hua, 1998. "Alternative nested logit models: structure, properties and estimation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 289-298, June.
- Gilboa, Itzhak, 2012.
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262518058, December.
- W.A.V. Clark & Jun L. Onaka, 1983. "Life Cycle and Housing Adjustment as Explanations of Residential Mobility," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 20(1), pages 47-57, February.
- Bierlaire, M. & Bolduc, D. & McFadden, D., 2008. "The estimation of generalized extreme value models from choice-based samples," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 381-394, May.
- William A V Clark & Youqin Huang, 2003. "The life course and residential mobility in British housing markets," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(2), pages 323-339, February.
- Waddell, Paul & Ulfarsson, Gudmundur F. & Franklin, Joel P. & Lobb, John, 2007. "Incorporating land use in metropolitan transportation planning," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 382-410, June.
- Si-ming Li & Fulong Wu, 2004. "Contextualizing residential mobility and housing choice: evidence from urban China," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(1), pages 1-6, January.
- Eliasson, Jonas & Mattsson, Lars-Göran, 2000. "A model for integrated analysis of household location and travel choices," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 375-394, June.
- Ng, Chen Feng, 2008. "Commuting distances in a household location choice model with amenities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 116-129, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:4:p:587-601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.