A model for integrated analysis of household location and travel choices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jara-Díaz, Sergio R. & Farah, Marcelo, 1987. "Transport demand and users' benefits with fixed income: The goods/leisure trade off revisited," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 165-170, April.
- J D Hunt & D C Simmonds, 1993. "Theory and Application of an Integrated Land-Use and Transport Modelling Framework," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 20(2), pages 221-244, April.
- Mattsson, Lars-Goran, 1984. "Equivalence between welfare and entropy approaches to residential location," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 147-173, May.
- Anas, Alex, 1983. "Discrete choice theory, information theory and the multinomial logit and gravity models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 13-23, February.
- Jara-Díaz, Sergio R. & Videla, Jorge, 1989. "Detection of income effect in mode choice: Theory and application," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 393-400, December.
- Snickars, Folke & Weibull, Jorgen W., 1977. "A minimum information principle : Theory and practice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1-2), pages 137-168, March.
- H C W L Williams, 1977. "On the Formation of Travel Demand Models and Economic Evaluation Measures of User Benefit," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 9(3), pages 285-344, March.
- J D Hunt & D C Simmonds, 1993. "Theory and application of an integrated land-use and transport modelling framework," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 20(2), pages 221-244, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Metin Senbil & Ryuichi Kitamura & Jamilah Mohamad, 2009. "Residential location, vehicle ownership and travel in Asia: a comparative analysis of Kei-Han-Shin and Kuala Lumpur metropolitan areas," Transportation, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 325-350, May.
- Schwanen, Tim & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 1998. "Does Dissonance Between Desired and Current Residential Neighbourhood Type Affect Individual Travel Behaviour? An Empirical Assessment From the San Francisco Bay Area," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt26k8w6xf, University of California Transportation Center.
- Ibeas, Ángel & Cordera, Ruben & dell’Olio, Luigi & Coppola, Pierluigi, 2013. "Modelling the spatial interactions between workplace and residential location," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 110-122.
- repec:eee:transb:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:464-488 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pinjari, Abdul Rawoof & Bhat, Chandra R. & Hensher, David A., 2009. "Residential self-selection effects in an activity time-use behavior model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 729-748, August.
- Brian Lee & Paul Waddell, 2010. "Residential mobility and location choice: a nested logit model with sampling of alternatives," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 587-601, July.
- Abdul Pinjari & Ram Pendyala & Chandra Bhat & Paul Waddell, 2011. "Modeling the choice continuum: an integrated model of residential location, auto ownership, bicycle ownership, and commute tour mode choice decisions," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(6), pages 933-958, November.
- Ignacio A. Inoa & Nathalie Picard & André De Palma, 2013.
"Commuting Time and Accessibility in a Joint Residential Location, Workplace, and Job Type Choice Model,"
- Ignacio A. Inoa & Nathalie Picard & André de Palma, 2013. "Commuting Time and Accessibility in a Joint Residential Location, Workplace, and Job Type Choice Model," THEMA Working Papers 2013-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ng, Ka Fai & Lo, Hong K., 2015. "Optimal housing supply in a bid-rent equilibrium framework," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 62-78.
- Biying, Yu & Zhang, Junyi & Fujiwara, Akimasa, 2012. "Analysis of the residential location choice and household energy consumption behavior by incorporating multiple self-selection effects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 319-334.
- repec:eee:transb:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:269-290 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:34:y:2000:i:5:p:375-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .