Wage payoffs and distance deterrence in the journey to work
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- T J Fik & G F Mulligan, 1998. "Functional Form and Spatial Interaction Models," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(8), pages 1497-1507, August.
- Anas, Alex, 1983. "Discrete choice theory, information theory and the multinomial logit and gravity models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 13-23, February.
- Inge Thorsen & Jens Petter Gitlesen, 2002. "A simulation approach to studying the sensitivity of commuting-flow predictions with respect to specific changes in spatial structure," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(2), pages 271-288, February.
- Gitlesen, Jens Petter & Thorsen, Inge, 1999. "An Empirical Evaluation of how commuting flows respond to new road connections and Toll Charges," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa107, European Regional Science Association.
- Jens P Gitlesen & Inge Thorsen, 2000. "A competing destinations approach to modeling commuting flows: a theoretical interpretation and an empirical application of the model," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(11), pages 2057-2074, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Philip McArthur & Inge Thorsen & Jan UbÃ¸e, 2014.
"Employment, transport infrastructure, and rural depopulation: a new spatial equilibrium model,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 46(7), pages 1652-1665, July.
- McArthur, David Philip & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2013. "Employment, transport infrastructure and rural depopulation: a new spatial equilibrium model," Discussion Papers 2013/9, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- David Philip McArthur & Inge Thorsen & Jan Ubøe, 2014. "Transport networks and accessibility: complex spatial interactions," Chapters,in: Accessibility and Spatial Interaction, chapter 3, pages 38-61 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:38:y:2004:i:9:p:853-867. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .