Workforce age and technology adoption in small and medium-sized service firms
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Card & John E. DiNardo, 2002.
"Skill Biased Technological Change and Rising Wage Inequality: Some Problems and Puzzles,"
NBER Working Papers
8769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & John E. DiNardo, 2002. "Skill-Biased Technological Change and Rising Wage Inequality: Some Problems and Puzzles," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(4), pages 733-783, October.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2000. "Beyond Computation: Information Technology, Organizational Transformation and Business Performance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 23-48, Fall.
- Patrick Aubert & Eve Caroli & Muriel Roger, 2006.
"New technologies, organisation and age: firm level evidence,"
- Patrick Aubert & Eve Caroli & Muriel Roger, 2006. "New technologies, organisation and age: firm-level evidence," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(509), pages F73-F93, 02.
- Christian Grund & Niels Westergaard-Nielsen, 2008.
"Age structure of the workforce and firm performance,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(5), pages 410-422, September.
- Grund, Christian & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels, 2005. "Age Structure of the Workforce and Firm Performance," Working Papers 05-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Grund, Christian & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2005. "Age Structure of the Workforce and Firm Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 1816, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Katrin Schleife, 2006. "Computer Use and Employment Status of Older Workers - An Analysis Based on Individual Data," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 20(2), pages 325-348, 06.
- Irene Bertschek & Ulrich Kaiser, 2004.
"Productivity Effects of Organizational Change: Microeconometric Evidence,"
INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 394-404, March.
- Bertschek, Irene & Kaiser, Ulrich, 2001. "Productivity effects of organizational change: microeconometric evidence," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-32, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Siebert, W S & Addison, J T, 1991. "Internal Labour Markets: Causes and Consequences," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 76-92, Spring.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Beethika Khan, 2003.
"Adoption of New Technology,"
NBER Working Papers
9730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Beethika Khan, 2004. "Adoption of New Technology," Development and Comp Systems 0401001, EconWPA.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Khan, Beethika, 2003. "Adoption of New Technology," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3wg4p528, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Edler, Jakob & Fier, Heide & Grimpe, Christoph, 2008. "International Scientist Mobility and the Locus of Technology Transfer," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-082, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Leora Friedberg, 2003.
"The Impact of Technological Change on Older Workers: Evidence from Data on Computer Use,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 56(3), pages 511-529, April.
- Leora Friedberg, 2003. "The impact of technological change on older workers: Evidence from data on computer use," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 56(3), pages 511-529, April.
- Leora Friedberg, 2001. "The Impact of Technological Change on Older Workers: Evidence from Data on Computer Use," NBER Working Papers 8297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borghans,Lex & Weel,Bas,ter, 2002. "Do Older Workers Have More Trouble Using a Computer Than Younger Workers?," ROA Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Lutz Schneider, 2007. "Alterung und technologisches Innovationspotential : Eine Linked-Employer-Employee-Analyse," IWH Discussion Papers 2, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Petri Rouvinen, 2002. "Characteristics of product and process innovators: some evidence from the Finnish innovation survey," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(9), pages 575-580.
- Elisabeth Mueller & Alexandra Spitz-Oener, 2006. "Managerial Ownership and Company Performance in German Small and Medium-Sized Private Enterprises," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 233-247, 05.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "The Economics of Modern Manufacturing: Technology, Strategy, and Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 511-28, June.
- Harald Strotmann & Andreas Koch, 2005. "Determinants of Innovative Activity in Newly Founded Knowledge Intensive Business Service Firms," IAW Discussion Papers 21, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Susan Athey & Scott Stern, 1998. "An Empirical Framework for Testing Theories About Complimentarity in Organizational Design," NBER Working Papers 6600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosenberg, Nathan, 1972. "Factors affecting the diffusion of technology," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 3-33.
- Edward C. Norton & Hua Wang & Chunrong Ai, 2004. "Computing interaction effects and standard errors in logit and probit models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(2), pages 154-167, June.
- Bruno Cassiman & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2006. "In Search of Complementarity in Innovation Strategy: Internal R& D and External Knowledge Acquisition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(1), pages 68-82, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10051 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
- Heinz Hollenstein & Martin Woerter, 2004. "The Decision to Adopt Internet-based E-Commerce : An Empirical Analysis Based on Swiss Firm-level Data," KOF Working papers 04-89, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Giuliana Battisti & Heinz Hollenstein & Paul Stoneman & Martin Woerter, 2007.
"Inter And Intra Firm Diffusion Of Ict In The United Kingdom (Uk) And Switzerland (Ch) An Internationally Comparative Study Based On Firm-Level Data,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(8), pages 669-687.
- Giuliana Battisti & Heinz Hollenstein & Paul Stoneman & Martin Woerter, 2005. "Inter and Intra firm Diffusion of ICT in the United Kingdom (UK) and Switzerland (CH) : An Internationally Comparative Study Based on Firm-level Data," KOF Working papers 05-111, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:37:y:2011:i:3:p:305-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.