Collinearity in Linear Structural Models of Market Power
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Perloff, Jeffrey M. & Shen, Edward Z., 2001. "Collinearity in Linear Structural Models of Market Power," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6js7c38h, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Perloff, Jeffrey M. & Shen, Edward Z., 2001. "Collinearity in Linear Structural Models of Market Power," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt3wz759dd, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
References listed on IDEAS
- Perloff,Jeffrey M. & Karp,Larry S. & Golan,Amos, 2007. "Estimating Market Power and Strategies," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521011143, May.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1982. "The oligopoly solution concept is identified," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 87-92.
- Deodhar, Satish Y. & Sheldon, Ian M., 1997. "Market Power In The World Market For Soymeal Exports," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1982. "On identifying the degree of competitiveness from industry price and output data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 93-99.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1989. "Empirical studies of industries with market power," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 1011-1057 Elsevier.
- Corts, Kenneth S., 1998. "Conduct parameters and the measurement of market power," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 227-250, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maes, Dries & Vancauteren, Mark & Van Passel, Steven, 2016. "Investigating market power in the Belgian pork production chain," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 245114, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Coccorese, Paolo & Pellecchia, Alfonso, 2013. "Multimarket contact, competition and pricing in banking," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 187-214.
More about this item
KeywordsCollinearity; Estimation; Market power; Structural model; L13; C1;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:40:y:2012:i:2:p:131-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.