State-owned Banks as Competition Enhancers, or the Grand Illusion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Brown & William Goetzmann & James Park, 1998.
"Conditions for Survival: Changing Risk and the Performance of Hedge Fund Managers and CTAs,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm83, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Apr 2008.
- William N. Goetzmann & Stephen J. Brown & James M. Park, 2004. "Conditions for Survival: Changing Risk and the Performance of Hedge Fund Managers and CTAs," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm10, Yale School of Management.
- Stephen Brown, 1999. "Conditions for Survival: Changing Risk and the Performance of Hedge Fund Managers and CTAs," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-077, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Astrid Matthey, 2010.
"Do public banks have a competitive advantage?,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 45-55.
- Astrid Matthey, 2007. "Do Public Banks have a Competitive Advantage?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-100, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Astrid Matthey, 2008. "Do Public Banks have a Competitive Advantage?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-010, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition; Banking; State-ownership; Switzerland; Cantonal banks;
- L - Industrial Organization
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0407003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .