Report NEP-COM-2004-07-11This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:got:cegedp:34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jamasb, T. & Mota, R. & Newbery, D. & Pollitt, M., 2004. "‘Electricity Sector Reform in Developing Countries: A Survey of Empirical Evidence on Determinants and Performance’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0439, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Eithan Hochman & Chieko UmetsuAuthor-Name: David Zilberman, 2004. "Privatizing Water Distribution," Emory Economics 0403, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Robert Bichsel & Christian Spielmann, 2004. "State-owned Banks as Competition Enhancers, or the Grand Illusion," Industrial Organization 0407003, EconWPA.
- Antonio Quesada, 2004. "Networks and market laws," Microeconomics 0407002, EconWPA.
- Elisabetta Iossa & Francesca Stroffolini, 2004. "Price Cap, Revenue Sharing and Information Acquisition," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 04-04, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.