Collinearity in Linear Structural Models of Market Power
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jeffrey Perloff & Edward Shen, 2012. "Collinearity in Linear Structural Models of Market Power," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 40(2), pages 131-138, March.
- Perloff, Jeffrey M. & Shen, Edward Z., 2001. "Collinearity in Linear Structural Models of Market Power," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6js7c38h, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Perloff, Jeffrey M. & Shen, Edward Z., 2001. "Collinearity in Linear Structural Models of Market Power," CUDARE Working Papers 25012, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard E. Just & Wen S. Chern, 1980. "Tomatoes, Technology, and Oligopsony," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(2), pages 584-602, Autumn.
- Perloff,Jeffrey M. & Karp,Larry S. & Golan,Amos, 2007. "Estimating Market Power and Strategies," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521011143.
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1982. "On identifying the degree of competitiveness from industry price and output data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 93-99.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1982. "The oligopoly solution concept is identified," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 87-92.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1989. "Empirical studies of industries with market power," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 1011-1057 Elsevier.
- Corts, Kenneth S., 1998. "Conduct parameters and the measurement of market power," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 227-250, November.
- Deodhar, Satish Y. & Sheldon, Ian M., 1997. "Market Power In The World Market For Soymeal Exports," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-9, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grau, Aaron Stephan Alexander & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2017. "Estimating oligopsony power on two vertically integrated markets," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261277, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:kap:jproda:v:49:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11123-018-0527-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Gunning & Robin Sickles, 2013. "Competition and market power in physician private practices," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 1005-1029, April.
- Maes, Dries & Vancauteren, Mark & Van Passel, Steven, 2016. "Investigating market power in the Belgian pork production chain," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 245114, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Coccorese, Paolo & Pellecchia, Alfonso, 2013. "Multimarket contact, competition and pricing in banking," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 187-214.
More about this item
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:indrel:qt3wz759dd. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.