A New Method for Estimating Market Power with an Application to Norwegian Sawmilling
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2011. "Estimation of production technology when the objective is to maximize return to the outlay," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(2), pages 170-176, January.
- Allen N. Berger & Loretta J. Mester, 2001.
"Explaining the Dramatic Changes in Performance of U.S. Banks: Technological Change, Deregulation and Dynamic Changes in Competition,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
01-22, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Berger, Allen N. & Mester, Loretta J., 2003. "Explaining the dramatic changes in performance of US banks: technological change, deregulation, and dynamic changes in competition," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 57-95, January.
- Allen N. Berger & Loretta J. Mester, 2002. "Explaining the dramatic changes in performance of U.S. banks: technological change, deregulation, and dynamic changes in competition," Working Papers 01-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1985.
"The Measurement of Monopoly Power in Dynamic Markets,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(1), pages 193-222, April.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1984. "The measurement of monopoly power in dynamic markets," Working papers 1540-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Daigyo Seo & Allen Featherstone & Dennis Weisman & Yuan Gao, 2010. "Market Consolidation and Productivity Growth in U.S. Wireline Telecommunications: Stochastic Frontier Analysis vs. Malmquist Index," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 271-294, May.
- Jondrow, James & Knox Lovell, C. A. & Materov, Ivan S. & Schmidt, Peter, 1982. "On the estimation of technical inefficiency in the stochastic frontier production function model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 233-238, August.
- Allen N. Berger & Loretta J. Mester, 1997.
"Inside the black box: what explains differences in the efficiencies of financial institutions?,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1997-10, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Berger, Allen N. & Mester, Loretta J., 1997. "Inside the black box: What explains differences in the efficiencies of financial institutions?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 895-947, July.
- Allen N. Berger & Loretta J. Mester, 1997. "Inside the Black Box: What Explains Differences in the Efficiencies of Financial Institutions?," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-04, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Allen N. Berger & Loretta J. Mester, 1997. "Inside the black box: what explains differences in the efficiencies of financial institutions?," Working Papers 97-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521011143 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521804400 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:40:y:2012:i:2:p:109-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.