Is Competition Such a Good Thing? Static Efficiency versus Dynamic Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reder, Melvin W, 1982. "Chicago Economics: Permanence and Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 1-38, March.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1981. "Assessing Private Enterprise: An Exegesis of Tangled Doctrine," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(1), pages 93-111, Spring.
- Vickers, John, 1995. "Concepts of Competition," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 1-23, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:350-365 is not listed on IDEAS
- Slade, Margaret E., 2004. "Competing models of firm profitability," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 289-308, March.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:370-385 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dolfsma, Wilfred, 2005.
"Towards a dynamic (Schumpeterian) welfare economics,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 69-82, February.
- Dolfsma, W.A., 2004. "Towards a Dynamic (Schumpeterian) Welfare Economics," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-026-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:wea:econth:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boban Stojanović & Milan Kostić, 2013. "Competition Policy And The Impact Of Market Structure On Companies’ Profitability," Serbian Association of Economists Journal, SAE - Serbian Association of Economists, issue 5-6, pages 325-338, August.
- Juan Barrios, 2015. "“I Think Competition is Better Than You Do: Does It Make Me Happier?” Evidence from the World Value Surveys," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 599-618, June.
- Klaus Wersching, 2010. "Schumpeterian Competition, Technological Regimes and Learning through Knowledge Spillover," Post-Print hal-00849408, HAL.
- Wersching, Klaus, 2010. "Schumpeterian competition, technological regimes and learning through knowledge spillover," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 482-493, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:19:y:2001:i:1:p:37-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.