On the Effectiveness of Anit-Predation Rules
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1985. "Credible Spatial Preemption," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(2), pages 153-166, Summer.
- Ordover, Janusz A. & Saloner, Garth, 1989. "Predation, monopolization, and antitrust," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 537-596 Elsevier.
- Evans, A., 1990. "Competition And The Structure Of Local Bus Market," Papers 90-17, Flinders of South Australia - Discipline of Economics.
- Maskin, Eric & Tirole, Jean, 1988. "A Theory of Dynamic Oligopoly, II: Price Competition, Kinked Demand Curves, and Edgeworth Cycles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 571-599, May.
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Phlips, Louis, 1996. "On the detection of collusion and predation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 495-510, April.
- Navon, Ami & Shy, Oz & Thisse, Jacques-François, 1995. "Product Differentiation in the Presence of Positive and Negative Network Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 1306, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kamien, Morton I & Zang, Israel, 1993. "Monopolization by Sequential Acquisition," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 205-229, October.
- Oldale, Alison, 1998. "Local bus deregulation and timetable instability," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6756, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alison Oldale, 1998. "Local Bus Deregulation and Timetable Instability," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 21, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Dodgson, J. S. & Newton, C. R. & Katsoulacos, Y., 1992. "A modelling framework for the empirical analysis of predatory behaviour in the bus services industry," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 51-70, March.
- Norman, George & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1996.
"Product Variety and Welfare under Tough and Soft Pricing Regimes,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(434), pages 76-91, January.
- Norman, G. & Thisse, J.-F., 1996. "Product variety and welfare under tough and soft pricing regimes," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1201, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Vickers, John, 1995. "Concepts of Competition," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 1-23, January.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition policy; entry;
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wzb:wzebiv:fsiv02-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Rontganger). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cicwzde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.