Product Differentiation in the Presence of Positive and Negative Network Effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baake, Pio & Boom, Anette, 2001.
"Vertical product differentiation, network externalities, and compatibility decisions,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 267-284, January.
- Anette Boom & Pio Baake, "undated". "Vertical Product Differentiation, Network Externalities, and Compatibility Decisions," Papers 010, Departmental Working Papers.
- Griva, Krina & Vettas, Nikolaos, 2011.
"Price competition in a differentiated products duopoly under network effects,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 85-97, March.
- Griva, Krina & Vettas, Nikolaos, 2004. "Price Competition in a Differentiated Products Duopoly Under Network Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 4574, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rainer Nitsche, 2002. "On the Effectiveness of Anit-Predation Rules," CIG Working Papers FS IV 02-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Di Cintio, Marco, 2007. "A note on the Hotelling principle of minimum differentiation: Imitation and crowd," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 122-129, September.
- Hend Ghazzai & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2006. "Vertical differentiation, network externalities and compatibility decisions : an alternative approach," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Hend Ghazzai & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2006.
"Vertical differentiation, network externalities and compatibility decisions : an alternative approach,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b06013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Hend Ghazzai & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed, 2006. "Vertical differentiation, network externalities and compatibility decisions : an alternative approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00111166, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsLocation; Network Effects; Network Externalities; Product Differentiation;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.