Competition Policy And The Impact Of Market Structure On Companies’ Profitability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Blaug, 2001. "Is Competition Such a Good Thing? Static Efficiency versus Dynamic Efficiency," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 19(1), pages 37-48, August.
- Shepherd, William G, 1972. "The Elements of Market Structure," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(1), pages 25-37, February.
- Min, Sungwook & Wolfinbarger, Mary, 2005. "Market share, profit margin, and marketing efficiency of early movers, bricks and clicks, and specialists in e-commerce," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1030-1039, August.
- Caves, Richard E., 2007. "In praise of the Old I.O," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Grabowski, Henry G & Mueller, Dennis C, 1970. "Industrial Organization: The Role and Contribution of Econometrics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 100-104, May.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition policy; market structure; market share; non-competitive behaviour; profit rate;
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:srb:journl:y:2013:i:5-6:p:325-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Milos Stamatovic) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/yueaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.