Bank competition in concentrated markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1994)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 10 Independence Mall, Philadelphia, PA 19106-1574|
Web page: http://www.philadelphiafed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.phil.frb.org/publicaffairs/pubs/index.html Email: |
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P. & Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Delis, Matthaios D., 2008.
"Bank-specific, industry-specific and macroeconomic determinants of bank profitability,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 121-136, April.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis & Brissimis, Sophocles & Delis, Matthaios, 2005. "Bank-specific, industry-specific and macroeconomic determinants of bank profitability," MPRA Paper 32026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panayiotis P. Athanasoglou & Sophocles N. Brissimis & Matthaios D. Delis, 2005. "Bank-Specific, Industry-Specific and Macroeconomic Determinants of Bank Profitability," Working Papers 25, Bank of Greece.
- Ben R. Craig & William E. Jackson & James B. Thomson, 2006. "Small firm credit market discrimination, SBA-guaranteed lending, and local market economic performance," Working Paper 0613, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Shaffer, Sherrill, 2004. "Patterns of competition in banking," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 287-313.
- Bing Xu & Adrian Van Rixtel & Michiel Van Leuvensteijn, 2013. "Measuring bank competition in China: a comparison of new versus conventional approaches applied to loan markets," BIS Working Papers 422, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bing Xu & Adrian van Rixtel & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2014. "Measuring bank competition in China: A comparison of new versus conventional approaches applied to loan markets," Working Papers 1404, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Barry Scholnick, 1999. "Interest Rate Asymmetries in Long-Term Loan and Deposit Markets," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 16(1), pages 5-26, September.
- William E.Jackson, III & Ben R. Craig & James B. Thompson, 2006. "Does Small Business Administration guaranteed lending improve economic performance in low–income areas?," Proceedings: Community Affairs Dept. Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jul, pages 55-85.
- Doris Neu Berger, 1998. "Industrial Organization of Banking: A Review," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 97-118.
- Jacob Bikker & Dirk Gerritsen & Steffie Schwillens, 2016. "Competing for savings: how important is creditworthiness during the crisis?," DNB Working Papers 493, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- J.A. Bikker & D.F. Gerritsen & Steffie M. Schwillens, 2016. "Competing for savings : how important is creditworthiness during the crisis?," Working Papers 16-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Ben R. Craig & William E. Jackson & James B. Thomson, 2007. "On government intervention in the small-firm credit market and its effect on economic performance," Working Paper 0702, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ben R. Craig & William E. Jackson & James B. Thomson, 2006. "Small-firm credit markets, SBA-guaranteed lending, and economic performance in low-income areas," Working Paper 0601, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- William R. Keeton, 1996. "Banking consolidation in Tenth District states," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 29-51.
- Schargrodsky, Ernesto & Sturzenegger, Federico, 2000. "Banking regulation and competition with product differentiation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 85-111, October.
- Fohlin, Caroline, 1999. "Universal Banking in Pre-World War I Germany: Model or Myth?," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 305-343, October.
- Elijah Brewer & William E. Jackson, 2004. "The “risk-adjusted” price-concentration relationship in banking," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-35, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Brewer III, Elijah & Jackson III, William E., 2006. "A note on the "risk-adjusted" price-concentration relationship in banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1041-1054, March.
- Ben Craig & William Jackson & James Thomson, 2008. "Credit market failure intervention: Do government sponsored small business credit programs enrich poorer areas?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 345-360, April.
- Craig E. Armstrong & Ben R. Craig & William E. Jackson & James B. Thomson, 2010. "The importance of financial market development on the relationship between loan guarantees for SMEs and local market employment rates," Working Paper 1020, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Moch, Nils, 2013. "Competition in fragmented markets: New evidence from the German banking industry in the light of the subprime crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2908-2919.
- Davis, E. Philip & De Bandt, Olivier, 1999. "A cross-country comparison of market structures in European banking," Working Paper Series 0007, European Central Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpbr:y:1994:i:mar:p:3-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed