Parental employment and time with children in Spain
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 8 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/microeconomics/journal/11150/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jay Stewart, 2009.
"Tobit or Not Tobit?,"
432, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Kalenkoski, Charlene M. & Ribar, David C. & Stratton, Leslie S., 2006.
"The Effect of Family Structure on Parents' Child Care Time in the United States and the United Kingdom,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2441, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charlene Kalenkoski & David Ribar & Leslie Stratton, 2007. "The effect of family structure on parents’ child care time in the United States and the United Kingdom," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 353-384, December.
- Nancy Folbre & Jayoung Yoon, 2007. "What is child care? Lessons from time-use surveys of major English-speaking countries," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 223-248, September.
- Paul Gregg & Elizabeth Washbrook & Carol Propper & Simon Burgess, 2005. "The Effects of a Mother's Return to Work Decision on Child Development in the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(501), pages 48-80, 02.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-844, September.
- Almudena Sevilla-Sanz & Cristina Fernandez, 2006.
"Social Norms and Household Time Allocation,"
Economics Series Working Papers
291, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fernandez, Cristina & Sevilla-Sanz, Almudena, 2006. "Social norms and household time allocation," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-38, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Fernandez, Cristina & Sevilla-Sanz, Almudena, 2006. "Social norms and household time allocation," IESE Research Papers D/648, IESE Business School.
- Hans Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2008.
"How Do Parents Allocate Time? The Effects of Wages and Income,"
Sciences Po publications
3679, Sciences Po.
- Hans Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2008. "How Do Parents Allocate Time? The Effects of Wages and Income," Working Papers hal-01066183, HAL.
- Hans Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2014. "How do parents allocate time: the effects of wages and income," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00966790, HAL.
- Bloemen, Hans & Stancanelli, Elena G. F., 2008. "How Do Parents Allocate Time? The Effects of Wages and Income," IZA Discussion Papers 3679, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hans G. Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2008. "How do parents allocate time : the effects of wages and income," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-30, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Charlene Kalenkoski & David Ribar & Leslie Stratton, 2009.
"The influence of wages on parents’ allocations of time to child care and market work in the United Kingdom,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 399-419, April.
- Kalenkoski, Charlene M. & Ribar, David C. & Stratton, Leslie S., 2006. "The Influence of Wages on Parents’ Allocations of Time to Child Care and Market Work in the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 2436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonathan Guryan & Erik Hurst & Melissa Kearney, 2008.
"Parental Education and Parental Time with Children,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 23-46, Summer.
- Jonathan Guryan & Erik Hurst & Melissa Schettini Kearney, 2008. "Parental Education and Parental Time With Children," NBER Working Papers 13993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charlene Kalenkoski & Gigi Foster, 2008. "The quality of time spent with children in Australian households," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 243-266, September.
- Gigi Foster & Charlene M. Kalenkoski, 2013.
"Tobit or OLS? An empirical evaluation under different diary window lengths,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(20), pages 2994-3010, July.
- Jennifer Foster & Charlene Kalenkoski, 2010. "Tobit or OLS? An Empirical Evaluation Under Different Diary Window Lengths," Discussion Papers 2010-01, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- McDonald, John F & Moffitt, Robert A, 1980. "The Uses of Tobit Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 318-321, May.
- Nancy Folbre & Jayoung Yoon & Kade Finnoff & Allison Sidle Fuligni, 2004. "By What Measure? Family Time Devoted to Children in the U.S," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2004-06, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Ichino & Anna Sanz De Galdeano, 2004. "Reconciling Motherhood and Work: Evidence from Time Use Data in Three Countries," CSEF Working Papers 114, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Lyn Craig, 2007. "How Employed Mothers in Australia Find Time for Both Market Work and Childcare," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 69-87, March.
- Michael Bittman, 1999. "Parenthood Without Penalty: Time Use And Public Policy In Australia And Finland," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 27-42.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:reveho:v:8:y:2010:i:3:p:371-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.