Parental employment and time with children in Spain
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 8 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/microeconomics/journal/11150/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Bittman, 1999. "Parenthood Without Penalty: Time Use And Public Policy In Australia And Finland," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 27-42.
- Bloemen, Hans & Stancanelli, Elena G. F., 2008.
"How Do Parents Allocate Time? The Effects of Wages and Income,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3679, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hans G. Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2008. "How do parents allocate time : the effects of wages and income," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-30, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Hans Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2008. "How Do Parents Allocate Time? The Effects of Wages and Income," Sciences Po publications 3679, Sciences Po.
- Hans Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2008. "How Do Parents Allocate Time? The Effects of Wages and Income," Working Papers hal-01066183, HAL.
- Hans Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2014. "How do parents allocate time: the effects of wages and income," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00966790, HAL.
- Lyn Craig, 2007. "How Employed Mothers in Australia Find Time for Both Market Work and Childcare," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 69-87, March.
- Charlene Kalenkoski & Gigi Foster, 2008. "The quality of time spent with children in Australian households," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 243-266, September.
- Charlene Kalenkoski & David Ribar & Leslie Stratton, 2007.
"The effect of family structure on parents’ child care time in the United States and the United Kingdom,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 353-384, December.
- Kalenkoski, Charlene M. & Ribar, David C. & Stratton, Leslie S., 2006. "The Effect of Family Structure on Parents' Child Care Time in the United States and the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 2441, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kalenkoski, Charlene M. & Ribar, David C. & Stratton, Leslie S., 2006.
"The Influence of Wages on Parents’ Allocations of Time to Child Care and Market Work in the United Kingdom,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charlene Kalenkoski & David Ribar & Leslie Stratton, 2009. "The influence of wages on parents’ allocations of time to child care and market work in the United Kingdom," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 399-419, April.
- Nancy Folbre & Jayoung Yoon, 2007. "What is child care? Lessons from time-use surveys of major English-speaking countries," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 223-248, September.
- Jonathan Guryan & Erik Hurst & Melissa Schettini Kearney, 2008.
"Parental Education and Parental Time With Children,"
NBER Working Papers
13993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Guryan & Erik Hurst & Melissa Kearney, 2008. "Parental Education and Parental Time with Children," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 23-46, Summer.
- Andrea Ichino & Anna Sanz De Galdeano, 2004. "Reconciling Motherhood and Work: Evidence from Time Use Data in Three Countries," CSEF Working Papers 114, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Jennifer Foster & Charlene Kalenkoski, 2010.
"Tobit or OLS? An Empirical Evaluation Under Different Diary Window Lengths,"
2010-01, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Gigi Foster & Charlene M. Kalenkoski, 2013. "Tobit or OLS? An empirical evaluation under different diary window lengths," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(20), pages 2994-3010, July.
- Almudena Sevilla-Sanz & Cristina Fernandez, 2006.
"Social Norms and Household Time Allocation,"
Economics Series Working Papers
291, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fernandez, Cristina & Sevilla-Sanz, Almudena, 2006. "Social norms and household time allocation," IESE Research Papers D/648, IESE Business School.
- Fernandez, Cristina & Sevilla-Sanz, Almudena, 2006. "Social norms and household time allocation," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-38, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Nancy Folbre & Jayoung Yoon & Kade Finnoff & Allison Sidle Fuligni, 2004. "By What Measure? Family Time Devoted to Children in the U.S," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2004-06, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Jay Stewart, 2009.
"Tobit or Not Tobit?,"
432, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-44, September.
- McDonald, John F & Moffitt, Robert A, 1980. "The Uses of Tobit Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 318-21, May.
- Paul Gregg & Elizabeth Washbrook & Carol Propper & Simon Burgess, 2005. "The Effects of a Mother's Return to Work Decision on Child Development in the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(501), pages F48-F80, 02.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:reveho:v:8:y:2010:i:3:p:371-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.