Parental employment and time with children in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charlene Kalenkoski & David Ribar & Leslie Stratton, 2007.
"The effect of family structure on parents’ child care time in the United States and the United Kingdom,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 353-384, December.
- Kalenkoski, Charlene M. & Ribar, David C. & Stratton, Leslie S., 2006. "The Effect of Family Structure on Parents' Child Care Time in the United States and the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 2441, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fernandez, Cristina & Sevilla-Sanz, Almudena, 2006.
"Social norms and household time allocation,"
IESE Research Papers
D/648, IESE Business School.
- Fernandez, Cristina & Sevilla-Sanz, Almudena, 2006. "Social norms and household time allocation," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-38, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Almudena Sevilla-Sanz & Cristina Fernandez, 2006. "Social Norms and Household Time Allocation," Economics Series Working Papers 291, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Ichino & Anna Sanz De Galdeano, 2004. "Reconciling Motherhood and Work: Evidence from Time Use Data in Three Countries," CSEF Working Papers 114, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Paul Gregg & Elizabeth Washbrook & Carol Propper & Simon Burgess, 2005. "The Effects of a Mother's Return to Work Decision on Child Development in the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(501), pages 48-80, February.
- Michael Bittman, 1999. "Parenthood Without Penalty: Time Use And Public Policy In Australia And Finland," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 27-42.
- Nancy Folbre & Jayoung Yoon, 2007. "What is child care? Lessons from time-use surveys of major English-speaking countries," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 223-248, September.
- Charlene Kalenkoski & Gigi Foster, 2008. "The quality of time spent with children in Australian households," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 243-266, September.
- Charlene Kalenkoski & David Ribar & Leslie Stratton, 2009.
"The influence of wages on parents’ allocations of time to child care and market work in the United Kingdom,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 399-419, April.
- Kalenkoski, Charlene M. & Ribar, David C. & Stratton, Leslie S., 2006. "The Influence of Wages on Parents’ Allocations of Time to Child Care and Market Work in the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 2436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonathan Guryan & Erik Hurst & Melissa Kearney, 2008.
"Parental Education and Parental Time with Children,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 23-46, Summer.
- Jonathan Guryan & Erik Hurst & Melissa Schettini Kearney, 2008. "Parental Education and Parental Time With Children," NBER Working Papers 13993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gigi Foster & Charlene M. Kalenkoski, 2013.
"Tobit or OLS? An empirical evaluation under different diary window lengths,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(20), pages 2994-3010, July.
- Jennifer Foster & Charlene Kalenkoski, 2010. "Tobit or OLS? An Empirical Evaluation Under Different Diary Window Lengths," Discussion Papers 2010-01, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Stewart, Jay, 2013. "Tobit or not Tobit?," Journal of Economic and Social Measurement, IOS Press, issue 3, pages 263-290.
- Hans Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2008.
"How Do Parents Allocate Time? The Effects of Wages and Income,"
- Hans Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2008. "How Do Parents Allocate Time? The Effects of Wages and Income," Sciences Po publications 3679, Sciences Po.
- Hans G. Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2008. "How do parents allocate time : the effects of wages and income," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-30, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Hans Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2014. "How do parents allocate time: the effects of wages and income," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00966790, HAL.
- Bloemen, Hans & Stancanelli, Elena G. F., 2008. "How Do Parents Allocate Time? The Effects of Wages and Income," IZA Discussion Papers 3679, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-844, September.
- Lyn Craig, 2007. "How Employed Mothers in Australia Find Time for Both Market Work and Childcare," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 69-87, March.
- McDonald, John F & Moffitt, Robert A, 1980. "The Uses of Tobit Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 318-321, May.
- Nancy Folbre & Jayoung Yoon & Kade Finnoff & Allison Sidle Fuligni, 2004. "By What Measure? Family Time Devoted to Children in the U.S," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2004-06, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joan García-Román & Sarah Flood & Katie Genadek, 2017. "Parents’ time with a partner in a cross-national context: A comparison of the United States, Spain, and France," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 36(4), pages 111-144, January.
- Miki Kohara & Yusuke Kamiya, 2016. "Maternal employment and food produced at home: evidence from Japanese data," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 417-442, June.
- George Argyrous & Sara Rahman, 2017. "How does paid work affect who does the childcare? An analysis of the time use of Australian couples," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 383-398, June.
- Andreassen, Leif & Di Tommaso, Maria Laura & Maccagnan, Anna, 2015. "Do Men Care? Men’s Supply Of Unpaid Labour," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201545, University of Turin.
- Georgia S. Papoutsi & Andreas C. Drichoutis & Rodolfo M. Nayga Jr., 2013. "The Causes Of Childhood Obesity: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 743-767, September.
- Shoshana Grossbard & Sankar Mukhopadhyay, 2013.
"Children, spousal love, and happiness: an economic analysis,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 447-467, September.
- Grossbard, Shoshana & Mukhopadhyay, Sankar, 2012. "Children, Spousal Love, and Happiness: An Economic Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsChildcare time; Employment; Gender; Education; J13; J22;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:reveho:v:8:y:2010:i:3:p:371-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .