The quality of time spent with children in Australian households
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean Kimmel & Rachel Connelly, 2007. "Mothers’ Time Choices: Caregiving, Leisure, Home Production, and Paid Work," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 42(3).
- Charlene Kalenkoski & David Ribar & Leslie Stratton, 2007.
"The effect of family structure on parents’ child care time in the United States and the United Kingdom,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 353-384, December.
- Kalenkoski, Charlene M. & Ribar, David C. & Stratton, Leslie S., 2006. "The Effect of Family Structure on Parents' Child Care Time in the United States and the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 2441, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nancy Folbre & Jayoung Yoon & Kade Finnoff & Allison Sidle Fuligni, 2004. "By What Measure? Family Time Devoted to Children in the U.S," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2004-06, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Charlene M. Kalenkoski & David C. Ribar & Leslie S. Stratton, 2005. "Parental Child Care in Single-Parent, Cohabiting, and Married-Couple Families: Time-Diary Evidence from the United Kingdom," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 194-198, May.
- Lyn Craig, 2007. "How Employed Mothers in Australia Find Time for Both Market Work and Childcare," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 69-87, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:reveho:v:6:y:2008:i:3:p:243-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.