Time Costs of Children as Parents' Foregone Leisure
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Olivia Ekert-Jaffé & Shoshana Grossbard, 2015. "Time Cost of Children as Parents' Foregone Leisure," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 80-100, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- O. Ekert & Catherine Sofer, 1996. "Formal Version Informal Marriage : Explaining Factors," Post-Print halshs-00367260, HAL.
- Gimenez-Nadal, Jose Ignacio & Sevilla, Almudena, 2012.
"Trends in time allocation: A cross-country analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1338-1359.
- Almudena Sevilla-Sanz & Jose Ignacio Gimenez-Nadal, 2011. "Trends in Time Allocation: A Cross-Country Analysis," Economics Series Working Papers 547, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Sevilla, Almudena, 2012. "Trends in Time Allocation: A Cross-Country Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6709, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alfonso Sousa-Poza & Hans Schmid & Rolf Widmer, 2001. "The allocation and value of time assigned to housework and child-care: An analysis for Switzerland," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 14(4), pages 599-618.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shoshana Grossbard & Sankar Mukhopadhyay, 2013.
"Children, spousal love, and happiness: an economic analysis,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 447-467, September.
- Grossbard, Shoshana & Mukhopadhyay, Sankar, 2012. "Children, Spousal Love, and Happiness: An Economic Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordschildren; time costs; leisure;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-06-25 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2011-06-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5760. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.