Report NEP-LTV-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jürgen Faik, 2011. "A Behaviouristic Approach for Measuring Poverty: The Decomposition Approach ; Empirical Illustrations for Germany 1995-2009," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 383, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Luis Beccaria & Roxana Maurizio & Ana Laura Fernandez & Paula Monsalvo & Mariana Alvarez, 2011. "Dynamics of Poverty, Labor Market and Public Policies in Latin America," Working Papers PMMA 2011-05, PEP-PMMA.
- Bissonnette, Luc & van Soest, Arthur, 2011. "The Future of Retirement and the Pension System: How the Public's Expectations Vary over Time and across Socio-Economic Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 5759, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bibi, Sami & Duclos, Jean-Yves & Araar, Abdelkrim, 2011. "Mobility, Taxation and Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 5757, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2011. "Antidepressants and Age," IZA Discussion Papers 5785, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ekert-Jaffe, Olivia & Grossbard, Shoshana, 2011. "Time Costs of Children as Parents' Foregone Leisure," IZA Discussion Papers 5760, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brenke, Karl & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Short-Time Work: The German Answer to the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 5780, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David M. Cutler & Mary Beth Landrum, 2011. "Dimensions of Health in the Elderly Population," NBER Working Papers 17148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.