Dynamics of Poverty, Labor Market and Public Policies in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calero, Analía V. & Sorokin, Isidoro, 2013.
"Condiciones de trabajo y calidad del empleo en la Provincia de Buenos Aires. Análisis de los determinantes de los puestos de trabajo con bajas remuneraciones en el período 2003 – 2011
[Working cond," MPRA Paper 51153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio, Bertranou & Roxana, Maurizio, 2011. "The role of labour market and social protection in reducing inequality and eradicating poverty in Latin America," MPRA Paper 39843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Beccaria & Roxana Maurizio & Ana Fernández & Paula Monsalvo & Mariana Álvarez, 2013. "Urban poverty and labor market dynamics in five Latin American countries: 2003–2008," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 11(4), pages 555-580, December.
- Rocío García Díaz & Daniel Prudencio, 2017. "A long-term employment index for Mexico," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 32(1), pages 133-165.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty dynamics; Latin America; Labour market; Social policy;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-06-25 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2011-06-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:pmmacr:2011-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdvlvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .