Work environment and moral hazard
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Anthony M. Marino & Ján Zábojník, 2008.
"Work-related perks, agency problems, and optimal incentive contracts,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 39(2), pages 565-585.
- Anthony Marino & Jan Zabojnik, 2006. "Work-Related Perks, Agency Problems, and Optimal Incentive Contracts," Working Papers 1107, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Weinschenk, Philipp, 2013. "Compensation, perks, and welfare," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 67-70.
- Price V. Fishback & Shawn Everett Kantor, 1995.
"Did Workers Pay for the Passage of Workers' Compensation Laws?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 713-742.
- Price V. Fishback & Shawn Everett Kantor, 1994. "Did Workers Pay for the Passage of Workers' Compensation Laws?," NBER Working Papers 4947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony M. Marino & JÃ¡n ZÃ¡bojnÃk, 2008.
"A Rent Extraction View of Employee Discounts and Benefits,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(3), pages 485-518, July.
- Anthony Marino & Jan Zabojnik, 2006. "A Rent Extraction View of Employee Discounts and Benefits," Working Papers 1108, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Canidio & Thomas Gall, 2012. "Rewarding Idleness," CEU Working Papers 2012_14, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 12 Sep 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsWorker safety; Moral hazard; Regulation; L2; J32; J33; M5; M12;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
- M5 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:48:y:2015:i:1:p:53-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.