Reliability Evaluation for Stochastic and Time-dependent Networks with Multiple Parking Facilities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 8 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11067/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chen, Huey-Kuo & Feng, Ginny, 2000. "Heuristics for the stochastic/dynamic user-optimal route choice problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 13-30, October.
- Meng, Qiang & Yang, Hai, 2002. "Benefit distribution and equity in road network design," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 19-35, January.
- Du, Zhen-Ping & Nicholson, Alan, 1997. "Degradable transportation systems: Sensitivity and reliability analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 225-237, June.
- Chen, Anthony & Yang, Hai & Lo, Hong K. & Tang, Wilson H., 2002. "Capacity reliability of a road network: an assessment methodology and numerical results," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 225-252, March.
- Lam, William H.K. & Li, Zhi-Chun & Huang, Hai-Jun & Wong, S.C., 2006. "Modeling time-dependent travel choice problems in road networks with multiple user classes and multiple parking facilities," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 368-395, June.
- Zhang, Xiaoning & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun & Zhang, H. Michael, 2005. "Integrated scheduling of daily work activities and morning-evening commutes with bottleneck congestion," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 41-60, January.
- Chen, Huey-Kuo & Hsueh, Che-Fu, 1998. "A model and an algorithm for the dynamic user-optimal route choice problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 219-234, April.
- Arnott, Richard & Rowse, John, 1999.
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 97-124, January.
- Richard Arnott & John Rowse, 1997. "Modeling Parking," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 350., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Lim, Yongtaek & Heydecker, Benjamin, 2005. "Dynamic departure time and stochastic user equilibrium assignment," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 97-118, February.
- Verhoef, Erik & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 1995. "The economics of regulatory parking policies: The (IM)possibilities of parking policies in traffic regulation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 141-156, March.
- Thompson, Russell G. & Richardson, Anthony J., 1998. "A Parking Search Model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 159-170, April.
- Szeto, W. Y. & Lo, Hong K., 2004. "A cell-based simultaneous route and departure time choice model with elastic demand," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 593-612, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:8:y:2008:i:4:p:355-381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.