Using Raster-Based GIS and Graph Theory to Analyze Complex Networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gorman, Sean P. & Malecki, Edward J., 2000. "The networks of the Internet: an analysis of provider networks in the USA," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 113-134, March.
- Sean P Gorman & Rajendra Kulkarni, 2004. "Spatial small worlds: new geographic patterns for an information economy," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(2), pages 273-296, March.
- Laura A. Schintler & Sean P. Gorman & Aura Reggiani & Roberto Patuelli & Andy Gillespie & Peter Nijkamp & Jonathan Rutherford, 2004. "Complex Network Phenomena in Telecommunication Systems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-118/3, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:91:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11069-017-3112-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Renato Redondi & Paolo Malighetti & Stefano Paleari, 2011. "New Routes and Airport Connectivity," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 713-725, December.
- David Rey & Lauren Gardner & S. Travis Waller, 2016. "Finding Outbreak Trees in Networks with Limited Information," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 687-721, June.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9361-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimitrios Tsiotas & Serafeim Polyzos, 2015. "Analyzing the Maritime Transportation System in Greece: a Complex Network Approach," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 981-1010, December.
- David Fajardo & Lauren Gardner, 2013. "Inferring Contagion Patterns in Social Contact Networks with Limited Infection Data," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 399-426, December.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11067-016-9329-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- César Ducruet & Laurent Beauguitte, 2014. "Spatial Science and Network Science: Review and Outcomes of a Complex Relationship," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 297-316, December.
More about this item
KeywordsComplex networks; Geographic information system (GIS); Raster analysis; Transportation; Spatial interdependencies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:7:y:2007:i:4:p:301-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.