New Routes and Airport Connectivity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Veldhuis, Jan, 1997. "The competitive position of airline networks," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 181-188.
- Laurie Schintler & Rajendra Kulkarni & Sean Gorman & Roger Stough, 2007. "Using Raster-Based GIS and Graph Theory to Analyze Complex Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 301-313, December.
- Dennis, Nigel, 1994. "Scheduling strategies for airline hub operations," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 131-144.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dapeng Zhang & Xiaokun Wang, 2016. "Investigating the Dynamic Spillover Effects of Low-Cost Airlines on Airport Airfare Through Spatio-Temporal Regression Models," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 821-836, September.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9352-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shengrun Zhang & Ben Derudder & Frank Witlox, 2016. "Dynamics in the European Air Transport Network, 2003–9: An Explanatory Framework Drawing on Stochastic Actor-Based Modeling," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 643-663, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAirports; Network modularity; New routes; Connectivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:4:p:713-725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.