Network Measures in Civil Air Transport: A Case Study of Lufthansa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aisling J. Reynolds-Feighan, 2000. "Air transport," Open Access publications 10197/121, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Aisling J. Reynolds-Feighan, 1993. "EC and US air freight markets : network organisation in a deregulated environment," Working Papers 199312, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Laura A. Schintler & Sean P. Gorman & Aura Reggiani & Roberto Patuelli & Andy Gillespie & Peter Nijkamp & Jonathan Rutherford, 2004. "Complex Network Phenomena in Telecommunication Systems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-118/3, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hossain, Md. Murad & Alam, Sameer, 2017. "A complex network approach towards modeling and analysis of the Australian Airport Network," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1-9.
- Belkoura, Seddik & Cook, Andrew & Peña, José Maria & Zanin, Massimiliano, 2016. "On the multi-dimensionality and sampling of air transport networks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 95-109.
More about this item
Keywordsair transport; complex networks; connectivity; concentration; Lufthansa;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-NET-2009-07-03 (Network Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-07-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20090048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.