Network Measures in Civil Air Transport: A Case Study of Lufthansa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aisling J. Reynolds-Feighan, 2000. "Air transport," Open Access publications 10197/121, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Aisling J. Reynolds-Feighan, 1993. "EC and US air freight markets : network organisation in a deregulated environment," Working Papers 199312, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Laura A. Schintler & Sean P. Gorman & Aura Reggiani & Roberto Patuelli & Andy Gillespie & Peter Nijkamp & Jonathan Rutherford, 2004. "Complex Network Phenomena in Telecommunication Systems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-118/3, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hossain, Md. Murad & Alam, Sameer, 2017. "A complex network approach towards modeling and analysis of the Australian Airport Network," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1-9.
- Belkoura, Seddik & Cook, Andrew & Peña, José Maria & Zanin, Massimiliano, 2016. "On the multi-dimensionality and sampling of air transport networks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 95-109.
More about this item
Keywordsair transport; complex networks; connectivity; concentration; Lufthansa;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-NET-2009-07-03 (Network Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-07-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20090048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .