Decomposing multifactor productivity in Italy from 1998 to 2004: evidence from large firms and SMEs using DEA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2011.
"Financial and economic determinants of firm default,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, pages 373-406.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2007. "Assessing the Impact of Credit Ratings and Economic Performance on Firm Default," LEM Papers Series 2007/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2009. "Financial and economic determinants of firm default," LEM Papers Series 2009/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2011. "Financial and Economic Determinants of Firm Default," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00642699, HAL.
- Ferraro, Paul J. & Rondeau, Daniel & Poe, Gregory L., 2003.
"Detecting other-regarding behavior with virtual players,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, pages 99-109.
- Ferraro, Paul J. & Rondeau, Daniel & Poe, Gregory L., 2000. "Detecting Other-Regarding Behavior with Virtual Players," Working Papers 179537, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Matilde Mas & Carlo Milana & Lorenzo Serrano, 2012. "Spain and Italy: Catching-up and Falling Behind – Two Different Tales of Productivity Slowdown," Chapters,in: Industrial Productivity in Europe, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Diewert, Erwin & Fox, Kevin J., 2010. "Malmquist and TÃ¶rnqvist Productivity Indexes: Returns to Scale and Technical Progress with Imperfect Competition," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2010-5, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 13 Jul 2010.
- Carlo Milana & Alessandro Zeli, 2002. "The Contribution of ICT to Production Efficiency in Italy: Firm-Level Evidence Using Data Envelopment Analysis and Econometric Estimations," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2002/13, OECD Publishing.
- W. Diewert & Kevin Fox, 2010. "Malmquist and Törnqvist productivity indexes: returns to scale and technical progress with imperfect competition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 73-95, September.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
- Matilde Mas & Carlo Milana & Lorenzo Serrano, 2012.
"Spain and Italy: Catching-up and Falling Behind – Two Different Tales of Productivity Slowdown,"
Chapters,in: Industrial Productivity in Europe, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mas, Matilde & Milana, Carlo & Serrano, Lorenzo, 2008. "Spain and Italy: Catching up and falling behind. Two different tales of productivity slowdown," MPRA Paper 15834, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Chiara Tomasi & Alessandro Zeli, 2012. "Turbulence underneath the big calm? The micro-evidence behind Italian productivity dynamics," Small Business Economics, Springer, pages 1043-1067.
- Atkinson, Scott E & Cornwell, Christopher & Honerkamp, Olaf, 2003. "Measuring and Decomposing Productivity Change: Stochastic Distance Function Estimation versus Data Envelopment Analysis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 21(2), pages 284-294, April.
- Mei Xue & Patrick T. Harker, 2002. "Note: Ranking DMUs with Infeasible Super-Efficiency DEA Models," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 705-710.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agostino, Mariarosaria & Nifo, Annamaria & Trivieri, Francesco & Vecchione, Gaetano, 2016. "Total factor productivity heterogeneity: channelling the impact of institutions," MPRA Paper 72759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchese, 2016.
"Endogenous skill biased technical change: testing for demand pull effect,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, pages 227-243.
- Matteo Lucchese & Francesco Bogliacino, 2011. "Endogenous Skill Biased Technical Change: Testing for Demand Pull Effect," LIS Working papers 574, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchesex & Leopoldo Nascia & Mario Pianta, 2015. "The Virtuous Circle of Innovation in Italian Firms," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 012630, UN - RCE - CID.
- OA Carboni & P. Russu, 2014. "Measuring Environmental and Economic Efficiency in Italy: an Application of the Malmquist-DEA and Grey Forecasting Model," Working Paper CRENoS 201401, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchesex & Leopoldo Nascia & Mario Pianta, 2015.
"The Virtuous Circle of Innovation in Italian Firms,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA
012630, UN - RCE - CID.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchese & Leopoldo Nascia & Mario Pianta, 2015. "The virtuous circle of innovation in Italian firms," Working Papers 1504, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2015.
- Francesca Marino, 2016. "The Italian productivity slowdown in a Real Business Cycle perspective," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 63(2), pages 171-193, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMultifactor productivity; Technical change; Technical efficiency; Innovation; DEA; D2; L2; O4;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:40:y:2013:i:1:p:99-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .