Malmquist and TÃƒÂ¶rnqvist Productivity Indexes: Returns to Scale and Technical Progress with Imperfect Competition
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feng, Guohua & Serletis, Apostolos, 2010.
"A primal Divisia technical change index based on the output distance function,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 320-330, December.
- Guohua Feng & Apostolos Serletis, 2010. "A Primal Divisia Technical Change Index Based on the Output Distance Function," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Diewert, Erwin & Fox, Kevin J., 2014.
"Decomposing Bjurek Productivity Indexes into Explanatory Factors,"
Economics working papers
erwin_diewert-2014-32, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 30 Jun 2014.
- W. Erwin Diewert & Kevin J. Fox, 2014. "Decomposing Bjurek Productivity Indexes into Explanatory Factors," Discussion Papers 2014-33, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Malin Song & Jun Tao & Shuhong Wang, 2015. "FDI, technology spillovers and green innovation in China: analysis based on Data Envelopment Analysis," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 228(1), pages 47-64, May.
- Burda, Michael C. & Severgnini, Battista, 2014.
"Solow residuals without capital stocks,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 154-171.
- Michael C. Burda & Battista Severgnini, 2008. "Solow Residuals without Capital Stocks," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-040, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Burda, Michael C & Severgnini, Battista, 2010. "Solow Residuals without Capital Stocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Md. Abul Kalam Azad & Abdul Kadar Muhammad Masum & Susila Munisamy & Dilruba Fatima Sharmin, 2016. "Efficiency analysis of major microfinance institutions in Bangladesh: a Malmquist index approach," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1525-1537, July.
- Hideyuki Mizobuchi, 2014. "Returns to scale effect in labour productivity growth," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 293-304, December.
- Carlo Milana & Leopoldo Nascia & Alessandro Zeli, 2013. "Decomposing multifactor productivity in Italy from 1998 to 2004: evidence from large firms and SMEs using DEA," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 99-109, August.
- Diewert, W. Erwin & Fox, Kevin J., 2017. "Decomposing productivity indexes into explanatory factors," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(1), pages 275-291.
- Merino, Fernando, 2012. "Firms' internationalization and productivity growth," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 349-354.
- repec:ags:aareaj:280235 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diewert, Erwin, 2018. "Duality in Production," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2018-2, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 06 Feb 2018.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:84:y:2019:i:c:p:196-204 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity; index numbers; Malmquist indexes; TÃƒÂ¶rnqvist indexes; returns to scale; non-competitive behavior; flexible functional forms.;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2010-03-06 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:bricol:erwin_diewert-2010-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maureen Chin). General contact details of provider: http://www.economics.ubc.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.