Report NEP-EFF-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karligash Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2010. "A Productivity analysis of Eastern European banking taking into account risk decomposition and environmental variables," Discussion Paper Series 2010_02, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2010.
- Marcella Nicolini & Andrea Boitani & Carlo Scarpa, 2010. "Do Competition and Ownership Matter? Evidence from Local Public Transport in Europe," Working Papers 2010.9, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- van Ours, Jan C. & Stoeldraijer, Lenny, 2010. "Age, Wage and Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 4765, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2010. "Bank cost efficiency in Kazakhstan and Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Wallis, Gavin, 2010. "Public Support for Innovation, Intangible Investment and Productivity Growth in the UK Market Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 4772, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brandt, Loren & Zhu, Xiaodong, 2010. "Accounting for China's Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 4764, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Diewert, Erwin & Fox, Kevin J., 2010. "Malmquist and TÃƒÂ¶rnqvist Productivity Indexes: Returns to Scale and Technical Progress with Imperfect Competition," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2010-5, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 13 Jul 2010.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diewert, Erwin, 2010. "Measuring Productivity in the Public Sector: Some Conceptual Problems," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2010-6, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 13 Jul 2010.
- Robert G. Fichman & Nigel P. Melville, 2010. "Electronic Networking Technologies, Innovation Misfit, and Plant Performance," Working Papers 10-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Schindler, Felix, 2010. "Further evidence on the (in-) efficiency of the U.S. housing market," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-004, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.