Spain and Italy: Catching-up and Falling Behind – Two Different Tales of Productivity Slowdown
In: Industrial Productivity in Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mas, Matilde & Milana, Carlo & Serrano, Lorenzo, 2008. "Spain and Italy: Catching up and falling behind. Two different tales of productivity slowdown," MPRA Paper 15834, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Kangasniemi, Mari & Mas, Matilde & Robinson, Catherine & Serrano, Lorenzo, 2009.
"The Economic Impact of Migration: Productivity Analysis for Spain and the United Kingdom,"
17212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mas Ivars Matilde & Serrano Martínez Lorenzo & kangasniemi Mari & Robinson Catherine, 2012. "The Economic Impact of Migration: Productivity Analysis for Spain and the United Kingdom," Working Papers 2012114, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Matilde Mas & Joaquin Maudos & Francisco Perez & Ezequiel Uriel, 1996.
"Infrastructures and Productivity in the Spanish Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(7), pages 641-649.
- Ezequiel Uriel Jiménez & Francisco Pérez García & Matilde Mas Ivars & Joaquín Maudos Villarroya, 1995. "Infrastructures And Productivity In The Spanish Regions," Working Papers. Serie EC 1995-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Mas, Matilde, et al, 1998. "Public Capital, Productive Efficiency and Convergence in the Spanish Regions (1964-93)," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 44(3), pages 383-396, September.
- Emili Tortosa-Ausina & Francisco Pérez & Matilde Mas & Francisco J. Goerlich, 2005. "Growth and Convergence Profiles in the Spanish Provinces (1965-1997)," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 147-182.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ester Gomes da Silva, 2010.
"Capital services estimates in Portuguese industries, 1977–2003,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 9(1), pages 35-74, April.
- Ester Gomes da Silva, 2009. "Capital services estimates in Portuguese industries, 1977-2003," FEP Working Papers 313, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Benjamin David, 2012. "Modélisation non-linéaire de l'impact des TIC sur la productivité du travail," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-51, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Simone Salotti & Carmine Trecroci, 2012. "Even worse than you thought: The effects of government debt on investment and productivity," EcoMod2012 4200, EcoMod.
- Carlo Milana & Leopoldo Nascia & Alessandro Zeli, 2013. "Decomposing multifactor productivity in Italy from 1998 to 2004: evidence from large firms and SMEs using DEA," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 99-109, August.
- Simone Salotti & Carmine Trecroci, 2016. "The Impact of Government Debt, Expenditure and Taxes on Aggregate Investment and Productivity Growth," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 83(330), pages 356-384, April.
- Fassio Claudio, 2011. "Sectoral invariances or distance-from-the-frontier effect among European mid-low tech sectors," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201115, University of Turin.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:483344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Molina, Oscar. & Miguélez, Fausto., 2013. "From negotiation to imposition : social dialogue in austerity times in Spain," ILO Working Papers 994833443402676, International Labour Organization.
- Montes-Solla, Paulino & Faiña Medín, J. Andres & Lopez-Rodriguez, Jesus, 2015.
"Regional development in Spain 1989-2010: capital widening and productivity stagnation,"
72921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paulino Montes-Solla & Andres Faina & Jesus Lopez-Rodriguez, 2016. "Regional development in Spain 1989-2010: Capital widening and productivity stagnation," ERSA conference papers ersa16p983, European Regional Science Association.
- Florentino Felgueroso & Sergi JimÃ©nez MartÃn, 2009. "The "New Growth Model". How and with Whom?," Working Papers 2009-39, FEDEA.
- Simone Salotti & Carmine Trecroci, 2012. "Even Worse than You thought: The Impact of Public Debt on Aggregate Investment and Productivity," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_020, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Alessandro Sterlacchini & Francesco Venturini, 2014.
"R&D and Productivity in High-Tech Manufacturing: A Comparison between Italy and Spain,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(5), pages 359-379, July.
- Sterlacchini, Alessandro & Venturini, Francesco, 2011. "R&D and productivity in high-tech manufacturing: a comparison between Italy and Spain," MPRA Paper 30048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14369_6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.