Growth and Convergence Profiles in the Spanish Provinces (1965-1997)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matilde Mas & Carlo Milana & Lorenzo Serrano, 2012.
"Spain and Italy: Catching-up and Falling Behind – Two Different Tales of Productivity Slowdown,"
Chapters,in: Industrial Productivity in Europe, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mas, Matilde & Milana, Carlo & Serrano, Lorenzo, 2008. "Spain and Italy: Catching up and falling behind. Two different tales of productivity slowdown," MPRA Paper 15834, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Hierro, María & Maza, Adolfo, 2009. "Non-stationary transition matrices: An overlooked issue in intra-distribution dynamics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 107-109, May.
- Adolfo Maza & José Villaverde, 2009. "Spatial Effects On Provincial Convergence And Income Distribution In Spain: 1985-2003," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 100(3), pages 316-331, July.
- Daniel A. Tirado Fabregat & Alfonso Díez-Minguela & Julio Martínez-Galarraga, 2015.
"A closer look at the long-term patterns of regional income inequality in Spain: The poor stay poor (and stay together),"
Working Papers. Serie EC
2015-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat & Alfonso Díez-Minguela & Julio Martínez-Galarraga, 2015. "A closer look at the long-term patterns of regional income inequality in Spain: the poor stay poor (and stay together)," Working Papers 0087, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Cristina Suárez & Justo Jorge, 2010. "Efficiency convergence processes and effects of regulation in the nonspecialized retail sector in Spain," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(3), pages 573-597, June.
- José Manuel Pastor & José Manuel Pavía & Lorenzo Serrano & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2016. "Rich regions, poor regions and bank branch deregulation in Spain," Working Papers 2016/02, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Panagiotis ARTELARIS & Dimitris KALLIORAS & George Petrakos, 2010. "Regional inequalities and convergence clubs in the European Union new member-states," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 1, pages 113-133, June.
- Sergio Rey, 2014. "Rank-based Markov chains for regional income distribution dynamics," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 115-137, April.
- Duro, Juan Antonio, 2013. "International mobility in carbon dioxide emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 208-216.
- Jose Villaverde & Adolfo Maza & MarÃa Hierro, 2011. "Regional international migration distribution in Spain: which factors are behind?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p530, European Regional Science Association.
- George Petrakos & Panagiotis Artelaris, 2009. "European Regional Convergence Revisited: A Weighted Least Squares Approach," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 314-331.
- Eckey, Hans-Friedrich & Kosfeld, Reinhold & Türck, Matthias, 2005. "Regional convergence in Germany: A geographically weighted regression approach," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 76, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Hasan Engin Duran, 2014. "Short-Run Dynamics of Income Disparities and Regional Cycle Synchronization in the U.S," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 292-332, June.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:360-371 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hierro, Mara & Maza, Adolfo, 2009. "Structural shifts in the dynamics of the European income distribution," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 733-739, May.
- A. Montañés & L. Olmos, 2014.
"Do the Spanish regions converge? A unit root analysis for the HDI of the Spanish regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(34), pages 4218-4230, December.
- Montañés, Antonio & Olmos, Lorena, 2013. "Do the Spanish regions converge? A unit root analysis for the HDI of the Spanish regions," MPRA Paper 47633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:45:y:2005:i:1:p:147-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.