Minimizing effects of scale distortion for spatially grouped census data using rough sets
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A S Fotheringham & D W S Wong, 1991. "The Modifiable Areal Unit Problem in Multivariate Statistical Analysis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 23(7), pages 1025-1044, July.
- A S Fotheringham & D W S Wong, 1991. "The modifiable areal unit problem in multivariate statistical analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(7), pages 1025-1044, July.
- M Tranmer & D G Steel, 1998. "Using Census Data to Investigate the Causes of the Ecological Fallacy," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(5), pages 817-831, May.
- M Tranmer & D G Steel, 1998. "Using census data to investigate the causes of the ecological fallacy," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(5), pages 817-831, May.
- Pawlak, Zdzislaw, 1997. "Rough set approach to knowledge-based decision support," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 48-57, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:10:y:2008:i:1:p:47-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.