Minimizing effects of scale distortion for spatially grouped census data using rough sets
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/10109/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M Tranmer & D G Steel, 1998. "Using Census Data to Investigate the Causes of the Ecological Fallacy," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(5), pages 817-831, May.
- Pawlak, Zdzislaw, 1997. "Rough set approach to knowledge-based decision support," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 48-57, May.
- M Tranmer & D G Steel, 1998. "Using census data to investigate the causes of the ecological fallacy," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(5), pages 817-831, May.
- A S Fotheringham & D W S Wong, 1991. "The Modifiable Areal Unit Problem in Multivariate Statistical Analysis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 23(7), pages 1025-1044, July.
- A S Fotheringham & D W S Wong, 1991. "The modifiable areal unit problem in multivariate statistical analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(7), pages 1025-1044, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:10:y:2008:i:1:p:47-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.