On aggregation in spatial econometric modelling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011.
"Spatial autocorrelation and Verdoorn law in the Portuguese nuts III,"
32165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vitor Joao Pereira Domingues Martinho, 2011. "Spatial Autocorrelation and Verdoorn Law in the Portuguese NUTs III," Papers 1110.5578, arXiv.org.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Analysis of spatial effects in vine crop across Portuguese regions," MPRA Paper 33200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "A spatial model of the Keynesian theory for Portugal," MPRA Paper 33636, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paelinck, J. & Mur, J. & Trívez, J., 2004. "Econometría espacial: más luces que sombras," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 1-19, Diciembre.
- Gustavo A. García & Edgar Julián Muñoz González & Stefany Gallego Ortiz, 2018. "Análisis Espacial de la Informalidad Laboral a Nivel Intra-urbano," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 016499, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Analysis of spatial effects in vine and olive crops across Portuguese regions," MPRA Paper 33201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vitor Joao Pereira Domingues Martinho, 2011.
"Spatial Effects and Verdoorn Law in the Portuguese Context,"
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Spatial effects and Verdoorn law in the Portuguese context," MPRA Paper 32183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali Jalili, 2005. "Impacts of Aggregation on Relative Performances of Nonsurvey Updating Techniques And Intertemporal Stability of Input–Output Coefficients," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 147-165, June.
- Guangqing Chi & Jun Zhu, 2008. "Spatial Regression Models for Demographic Analysis," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 27(1), pages 17-42, February.
More about this item
KeywordsKey words: Aggregation; bias; parameter composition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:2:y:2000:i:2:d:10.1007_pl00011452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.