Securitization and Banks’ Equity Risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena, 2006. "Credit risk transfer and contagion," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 89-111, January.
- Krahnen, Jan Pieter & Wilde, Christian, 2006. "Risk Transfer with CDOs and Systemic Risk in Banking," CEPR Discussion Papers 5618, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- G. Dionne & T. M. Harchaoui, 2002. "Banks’ Capital, Securitization and Credit Risk : An Empirical Evidence for Canada," THEMA Working Papers 2002-33, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Hatice Uzun & Elizabeth Webb, 2007. "Securitization and risk: empirical evidence on US banks," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 11-23, January.
- Jan Pieter Krahnen & Christian Wilde, 2008. "Risk Transfer with CDOs," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 187, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hryckiewicz, Aneta & Kozłowski, Łukasz, 2017. "Banking business models and the nature of financial crisis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-24.
- Altunbas, Yener & Manganelli, Simone & Marques-Ibanez, David, 2017. "Realized bank risk during the great recession," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 29-44.
- Papanikolaou, Nikolaos I. & Wolff, Christian C.P., 2014.
"The role of on- and off-balance-sheet leverage of banks in the late 2000s crisis,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 3-22.
- Christian C.P. Wolff, & Nikolaos I. Papanikolaou, 2013. "The role of on- and off-balance-sheet leverage of banks in the late 2000s crisis," LSF Research Working Paper Series 13-13, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Pituwan Poramapojn, 2012. "Effect of Securitization on the Bank’s Equity Risk in the U.S," Applied Economics Journal, Kasetsart University, Faculty of Economics, Center for Applied Economic Research, vol. 19(1), pages 68-86, June.
- Manganelli, Simone & Altunbas, Yener & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2011.
"Bank risk during the financial crisis: do business models matter?,"
Working Paper Series
1394, European Central Bank.
- Yener Altunbas & Simone Manganelli & David Marques-Ibanez, 2012. "Bank Risk during the Financial Crisis: Do business models matter?," Working Papers 12003, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Hryckiewicz, Aneta, 2014. "Originators, traders, neutrals, and traditioners – various banking business models across the globe. Does the business model matter for financial stability?," MPRA Paper 55118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Knaup & Wolf Wagner, 2012. "Forward-Looking Tail Risk Exposures at U.S. Bank Holding Companies," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 35-54, October.
- Alina Mihaela Dima & Simona Vasilache, 2016. "Credit Risk modeling for Companies Default Prediction using Neural Networks," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 127-143, September.
- Battaglia, Francesca & Gallo, Angela & Mazzuca, Maria, 2014. "Securitized banking and the Euro financial crisis: Evidence from the Italian banks risk-taking," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 85-100.
More about this item
KeywordsSecuritization; Bank equity risk; Systematic risk; Banking; G21; G12; G24;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:39:y:2011:i:3:p:95-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.