Securitization and risk: empirical evidence on US banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Calm¨¨s & Raymond Th¨¦oret, 2013. "Is the Canadian Banking System Really ¡°Stronger¡± than the U.S. One?," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 1-18, November.
- Cardone-Riportella, Clara & Samaniego-Medina, Reyes & Trujillo-Ponce, Antonio, 2010. "What drives bank securitisation? The Spanish experience," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2639-2651, November.
- Elizabeth W. Cooper, 2011. "Determinants of off-balance sheet usage in private banks," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 248-259, October.
- Aysun, Uluc & Hepp, Ralf, 2011.
"Securitization and the balance sheet channel of monetary transmission,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 2111-2122, August.
- Uluc Aysun & Ralf Hepp, 2010. "Securitization and the Balance Sheet Channel of Monetary Transmission," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2010-05, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Uluc Aysun & Melanie Guldi & Ralf Hepp, 2010. "Securitization and the balance sheet channel of monetary transmission," Working papers 2010-18, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- DeYoung, Robert & Torna, Gökhan, 2013. "Nontraditional banking activities and bank failures during the financial crisis," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 397-421.
- Cardone Riportella, Clara & Samaniego Medina, Reyes & Trujillo Ponce, Antonio, 2009. "What do we know about banks securitisation? the spanish experience," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb093904, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Mario Cerrato & Moorad Choudhry & John Crosby & John Olukuru, 2012. "Why do UK banks securitize?," Working Papers 2012_06, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Deming Wu & Jiawen Yang & Han Hong, 2011. "Securitization and Banks’ Equity Risk," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 95-117, June.
- Bonnie G. Buchanan, 2016. "Securitization: A Financing Vehicle for All Seasons?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(3), pages 559-577, October.
- Buchanan, Bonnie G., 2016. "Securitization: a financing vehicle for all seasons?," Research Discussion Papers 31/2016, Bank of Finland.
- González, Luís Otero & Rodríguez Gil, Luís Ignacio & Martorell Cunill, Onofre & Merigó Lindahl, José M., 2016. "The effect of financial innovation on European banks' risk," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4781-4786.
- Kozubovska, Mariolia, 2017. "The effect of US bank holding companies’ exposure to asset-backed commercial paper conduits on the information opacity and systemic risk," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 530-545.
- Battaglia, Francesca & Gallo, Angela, 2013. "Securitization and systemic risk: An empirical investigation on Italian banks over the financial crisis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 274-286.
- Michalak, Tobias C. & Uhde, André, 2012. "Credit risk securitization and bank soundness in Europe," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 272-285.
- Chira, Inga & Madura, Jeff & Viale, Ariel M., 2013. "Bank exposure to market fear," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 451-459.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:404-421 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vivian Íris Barcelos & Helder Ferreira De Mendonça, 2016. "Securitization And Credit Risk In The Brazilian Economy," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42ndd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 115, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Buchanan, Bonnie G., 2017. "The way we live now: Financialization and securitization," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 663-677.
- Giovanni Ferri & Angelo Leogrande, 2015.
"Was the Crisis due to a shift from stakeholder to shareholder finance? Surveying the debate,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
108, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Giovanni Ferri & Angelo Leogrande, 2015. "Was the Crisis Due to a Shift from Stakeholder to Shareholder Finance? Surveying the Debate," Euricse Working Papers 1576, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Christian Calmès & Raymond Théoret, 2013. "Is the Canadian banking system really “stronger” than the U.S. one?," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp022013, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- de Mendonça, Helder Ferreira & Barcelos, Vívian Íris, 2015. "Securitization and credit risk: Empirical evidence from an emerging economy," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 12-28.
- Chris Stewart & Benn Robertson & Alexandra Heath, 2013. "Trends in the Funding and Lending Behaviour of Australian Banks," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2013-15, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Farruggio, Christian & Uhde, André, 2015. "Determinants of loan securitization in European banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 12-27.
- Akhigbe, Aigbe & Madura, Jeff & Marciniak, Marek, 2012. "Bank capital and exposure to the financial crisis," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 377-392.
- Duran, Miguel A. & Lozano-Vivas, Ana, 2013. "Off-balance-sheet activity under adverse selection: The European experience," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 176-190.
More about this item
KeywordsSecurities; Banks; Capital; Arbitrage; United States of America;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jrfpps:v:8:y:2007:i:1:p:11-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.