Forward-Looking Tail Risk Exposures at U.S. Bank Holding Companies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 42 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10693|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Luc Laeven & Harry Huizinga, 2009.
"Accounting discretion of banks during a financial crisis,"
IMF Working Papers
- Huizinga, H.P. & Laeven, L., 2009. "Accounting Discretion of Banks During a Financial Crisis," Discussion Paper 2009-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc, 2009. "Accounting discretion of banks during a financial crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 7381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark Flannery, 2001. "The Faces of “Market Discipline”," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 20(2), pages 107-119, October.
- De Jonghe, Olivier, 2010.
"Back to the basics in banking? A micro-analysis of banking system stability,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 387-417, July.
- Olivier De Jonghe, 2009. "Back to the basics in banking ? A micro-analysis of banking system stability," Working Paper Research 167, National Bank of Belgium.
- O. De Jonghe, 2009. "Back to the Basics in Banking? A Micro-Analysis of Banking System Stability," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/579, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Flannery, Mark J, 1998. "Using Market Information in Prudential Bank Supervision: A Review of the U.S. Empirical Evidence," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 30(3), pages 273-305, August.
- Foos, Daniel & Norden, Lars & Weber, Martin, 2010. "Loan growth and riskiness of banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2929-2940, December.
- Laeven, Luc & Majnoni, Giovanni, 2001.
"Loan loss provisioning and economic slowdowns : too much, too late?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2749, The World Bank.
- Luc Laeven & Giovanni Majnoni, 2002. "Loan loss provisioning and economic slowdowns: too much too late?," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Laeven, Luc & Majnoni, Giovanni, 2003. "Loan loss provisioning and economic slowdowns: too much, too late?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 178-197, April.
- Andrew Ang & Robert J. Hodrick & Yuhang Xing & Xiaoyan Zhang, 2006.
"The Cross-Section of Volatility and Expected Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 61(1), pages 259-299, 02.
- Andrew Ang & Robert J. Hodrick & Yuhang Xing & Xiaoyan Zhang, 2004. "The Cross-Section of Volatility and Expected Returns," NBER Working Papers 10852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Stiroh, 2006. "New Evidence on the Determinants of Bank Risk," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 30(3), pages 237-263, December.
- Deming Wu & Jiawen Yang & Han Hong, 2011. "Securitization and Banks’ Equity Risk," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 95-117, June.
- Armen Hovakimian & Edward J. Kane, 2000. "Effectiveness of Capital Regulation at U.S. Commercial Banks, 1985 to 1994," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(1), pages 451-468, 02.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:42:y:2012:i:1:p:35-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.