A Commentary on “Measuring Systemic Risk”
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 42 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10693|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Xin Huang & Hao Zhou & Haibin Zhu, 2011.
"Systemic risk contributions,"
BIS Papers chapters,
in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Macroprudential regulation and policy, volume 60, pages 36-43
Bank for International Settlements.
- Martin Knaup & Wolf Wagner, 2012. "Forward-Looking Tail Risk Exposures at U.S. Bank Holding Companies," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 35-54, October.
- Giovanni Calice & Christos Ioannidis & Julian Williams, 2012. "Credit Derivatives and the Default Risk of Large Complex Financial Institutions," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 85-107, October.
- Rebel A. Cole & Lawrence J. White, 2010.
"Deja Vu All Over Again: The Causes of U.S. Commercial Bank Failures This Time Around,"
10-15, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Rebel Cole & Lawrence White, 2012. "Déjà Vu All Over Again: The Causes of U.S. Commercial Bank Failures This Time Around," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 5-29, October.
- Cole, Rebel A. & White, Lawrence J., 2010. "Déjà vu all over again: The causes of U.S. commercial bank failures this time around," MPRA Paper 24690, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jul 2010.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:42:y:2012:i:1:p:109-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.