Financing Loan Growth at Banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heggestad, Arnold A & Mingo, John J, 1975. "Capital Management by Holding Company Banks," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(4), pages 500-505, October.
- Steven A. Sharpe, 1995. "Bank capitalization, regulation, and the credit crunch: a critical review of the research findings," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Houston, Joel F. & James, Christopher, 1998. "Do bank internal capital markets promote lending?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 899-918, August.
- Houston, Joel & James, Christopher & Marcus, David, 1997. "Capital market frictions and the role of internal capital markets in banking," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 135-164, November.
- Polonchek, John & Slovin, Myron B. & Sushka, Marie E., 1989. "Valuation effects of commercial bank securities offerings : A test of the information hypothesis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 443-461, July.
- Mayne, Lucille S., 1980. "Bank Dividend Policy and Holding Company Affiliation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 469-480, June.
- R. Alton Gilbert, 1991. "Do bank holding companies act as "sources of strength" for their bank subsidiaries?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 3-18.
- DeYoung, Robert & Spong, Kenneth & Sullivan, Richard J., 2001. "Who's minding the store? Motivating and monitoring hired managers at small, closely held commercial banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1209-1243, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alpanda, Sami & Aysun, Uluc, 2014.
"International transmission of financial shocks in an estimated DSGE model,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 21-55.
- Uluc Aysun & Sami Alpanda, 2012. "International Transmission of Financial Shocks in an Estimated DSGE model," Working Papers 2012-06, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Sami Alpanda & Uluc Aysun, 2012.
"Global Banking and the Balance Sheet Channel of Monetary Transmission,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 8(3), pages 141-175, September.
- Uluc Aysun & Sami Alpanda, 2011. "Global banking and the balance sheet channel of monetary transmission," Working Papers 2011-04, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- de Haas, Ralph & van Lelyveld, Iman, 2010.
"Internal capital markets and lending by multinational bank subsidiaries,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Ralph de Haas & Iman van Lelyveld, 2006. "Internal Capital Markets and Lending by Multinational Bank Subsidiaries," DNB Working Papers 101, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- De Haas, Ralph & van Lelyveld, Iman, 2009. "Internal Capital Markets and Lending by Multinational Bank Subsidiaries," MPRA Paper 13164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Becker, Chris & Ossandon Busch, Matias & Tonzer, Lena, 2017. "Macroprudential policy and intra-group dynamics: The effects of reserve requirements in Brazil," IWH Discussion Papers 21/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Alexis Derviz & Marie Raková, 2012. "Parent Influence on Loan Pricing by Czech Banks," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 434-499.
- Avdjiev, Stefan & Aysun, Uluc & Hepp, Ralf, 2019.
"What drives local lending by global banks?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 54-75.
- Uluc Aysun & Stefan Avdjiev & Ralf Hepp, 2017. "What drives local lending by global banks?," Working Papers 2017-02, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Uluc Aysun & Ralf Hepp, 2018. "What drives local lending by global banks?," BIS Working Papers 746, Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:159-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea F. Presbitero & Gregory F. Udell & Alberto Zazzaro, 2014.
"The Home Bias and the Credit Crunch: A Regional Perspective,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(s1), pages 53-85, February.
- Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Gregory F. Udell & Alberto Zazzaro, 2012. "The Home Bias and the Credit Crunch: A Regional Perspective," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 60, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Sharon Belenzon & Tomer Berkovitz & Luis A. Rios, 2013. "Capital Markets and Firm Organization: How Financial Development Shapes European Corporate Groups," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(6), pages 1326-1343, June.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2013:y:2013:i:4:id:433:p:434-499 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dahl, Drew, 2012. "Coincident correlations of growth and cash flow in banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1139-1143.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks; loans; financing; internal capital market.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:22:y:2002:i:3:p:189-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.