Do bank holding companies act as "sources of strength" for their bank subsidiaries?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dahl, Drew & Shrieves, Ronald E., 1991. "The impact of regulation on bank equity infusions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 467-468, April.
- R. Alton Gilbert & Courtenay C. Stone & Michael E. Trebing, 1985. "The new bank capital adequacy standards," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 12-20.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gong, Di & Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc, 2015. "Nonconsolidated subsidiaries, bank capitalization and risk taking," CEPR Discussion Papers 10992, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeon, Bang Nam & Olivero, María Pía & Wu, Ji, 2013.
"Multinational banking and the international transmission of financial shocks: Evidence from foreign bank subsidiaries,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 952-972.
- Jeon, Bang & Olivero, María & Wu, Ji, 2012. "Multinational Banking and the International Transmission of Financial Shocks: Evidence from Foreign Bank Subsidiaries," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-2, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- John R. Walter, 1996. "Firewalls," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 15-39.
- Drew Dahl & Ronald Shrieves & Michael Spivey, 2002. "Financing Loan Growth at Banks," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 22(3), pages 189-202, December.
- Bang Nam Jeon & Maria Pia Olivero & Ji Wu, 2013. "Multinational Banking and Financial Contagion: Evidence from Foreign Bank Subsidiaries," Working Papers 052013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Michelle Clark Neely & David C. Wheelock, 1997. "Why does bank performance vary across states?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 27-40.
- Jeon, Bang Nam & Wu, Ji, 2014. "Global banks and internal capital markets: Evidence from bank-level panel data in emerging economies," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 79-94.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1991:i:jan:p:3-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.