Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Spong, 2000.
"Banking regulation : its purposes, implementation, and effects,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 2000bria, July.
- Kenneth Spong, 1994. "Banking regulation : its purpose, implementation, and effects," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 1994bria, August.
- John H. Boyd & Mark Gertler, 1994.
"Are banks dead? Or are the reports greatly exaggerated?,"
Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, vol. 18(Sum), pages 2-23.
- John H. Boyd & Mark Gertler, 1994. "Are banks dead? or, are the reports greatly exaggerated?," Proceedings 25, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- John H. Boyd & Mark Gertler, 1995. "Are Banks Dead? Or Are the Reports Greatly Exaggerated?," NBER Working Papers 5045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. Boyd & Mark Gertler, 1994. "Are banks dead? or, are the reports greatly exaggerated?," Working Papers 531, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 1994.
- Anthony Cornyn & Gerald A. Hanweck & Stephen A. Rhoades & John T. Rose, 1986. "An analysis of the concept of corporate separateness in BHC regulation from an economic perspective," Proceedings 107, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- William R. Keeton, 1990. "Bank holding companies, cross-bank guarantees, and source of strength," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, vol. 75(May), pages 54-67.
- Black, Fischer & Miller, Merton H & Posner, Richard A, 1978. "An Approach to the Regulation of Bank Holding Companies," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(3), pages 379-412, July.
- Barbara Bennett & Michael C. Keeley, 1988. "Corporate separateness," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jun3.
- R. Alton Gilbert, 1991. "Do bank holding companies act as "sources of strength" for their bank subsidiaries?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 3-18.
More about this item
KeywordsBank supervision; Banks and banking - History;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedreq:y:1996:i:fall:p:15-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.