An analysis of the concept of corporate separateness in BHC regulation from an economic perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John R. Walter, 1996. "Firewalls," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 15-39.
- Adam B. Ashcraft, 2008.
"Are Bank Holding Companies a Source of Strength to Their Banking Subsidiaries?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(2-3), pages 273-294, March.
- Adam B. Ashcraft, 2004. "Are bank holding companies a source of strength to their banking subsidiaries?," Staff Reports 189, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Mark Flannery, 1999. "Modernizing Financial Regulation: The Relation Between Interbank Transactions and Supervisory Reform," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 16(2), pages 101-116, December.
- João Santos, 1998.
"Commercial Banks in the Securities Business: A Review,"
Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 14(1), pages 35-60, July.
- Joao A. C. Santos, 1996. "Commercial banks in the securities business: a review," Working Papers (Old Series) 9610, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- João A. C. Santos, 1998. "Commercial banks in the securities business: A review," BIS Working Papers 56, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsBank supervision; Nonbank activities; Bank affiliates; Bank holding companies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhpr:107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.